Question to the administration of mql5.com - page 17

Vitaly Muzichenko:

that's how I download.

What download, I wrote that it pops up when the mouse is over the green New Comment button

Just did it again.

Vitaly which browser do you have? I have Opera on the most popular browser engine

just in case, to slow down, I do not need to download the terminal, talk about this thing trying to stick me with the terminal when I've been registered here for a bunch of years

and it keeps popping up and interfering with the green button, who am I to call responsible for it?

Fast235:

What download, I said it popped up when I hovered over the green New Comment button

Just did it again

Vitaly which browser do you have? I have Opera on the most popular browser engine

I have the most popular

P.S. Checked in Opera, but without authorisation, behaviour is normal, clicking on the cross does not show up, refreshed the page

Vitaly Muzichenko:

and I have the most popular.

Not you about the brakes.

They've already written that it keeps popping up and that it's there in the first place.

cleared cukies and logged in and now the shortcut is disabled

I'm an idiot, I'm asking the moderators to clean up the thread.

It's scary what you might see if you don't clean them every day, not about this site

Fast235:

cleared cukies and logged in and now the shortcut is disabled

I'm a dunce, please ask the moderators to clean up the thread.

It doesn't make sense for me to show this button to users with a rating over 500

Mining from MQL: you want to write a post, you need to do some work :)

Fast235:

What download, I said it popped up when I hovered over the green New Comment button

Just did it again

Vitali which browser do you have? I have Opera on the most popular browser engine

just in case, to slow down, I do not need to download the terminal, talk about this thing trying to stick me with the terminal when I've been registered here for a bunch of years

and it keeps popping up and interfering with the green button, who am I to call responsible for that?

I'll check if it's a bug.

not reproduced. all cleaned up, new comment worked both top and bottom. pages refreshed both via ktrl f5 and just navigating. no adverts appeared. Opera Version:73.0.3856.329 win7 64

Valeriy Yastremskiy:
did not reproduce. all cleaned up, new comment worked both top and bottom. pages refreshed and via ktrl f5 and just navigating. no ads appeared. Opera Version:73.0.3856.329 win7 64

I already wrote above that I cleared the cookies and everything is fine, if you fall asleep between activities, write on the mirror

get a cat and watch it hunt

Fast235:

I already wrote above that I cleared the cookies and everything is fine, if you fall asleep between activities, write on the mirror

get a cat and watch it hunt

if you wrote it that way, everything would have been clear earlier. the shortcut (which shortcut is a popup, not a shortcut) and everything started working are different things.

Reason: