Investing properly or preserving a capital of 1,000,000 USD - page 14

Michail Dekterev:
Alexander, you don't need to prove anything to him. It's already clear to him.
I'm not going to prove anything. I don't need to. Everything was clear before the thread was cleaned up.

You can't just take one product when calculating inflation. You have to take a systematic approach. For example, a family spends a month or a year. For example, in a month, a family eats 20 kg of potatoes, 5 kg of bread, sugar, salt, vegetables, meat and other food. They put 100 litres of gasoline in a car, they spend that much on entertainment, they put that much on clothes, they go to the sea all year round, pay for utilities, mortgages, medicine, and only then the inflation is calculated. Otherwise they say that Moldovans raised the price of dill and calculate inflation by 1000%.

Dmitiry Ananiev:
You can't just take one product when calculating inflation. You have to take a systematic approach. For example, a family spends a month or a year. For example, in a month, a family eats 20 kg of potatoes, 5 kg of bread, sugar, salt, vegetables, meat and other food. They put 100 litres of gasoline in a car, they spend that much on entertainment, they put that much on clothes, they go to the sea all year round, pay for utilities, mortgages, medicine, and only then the inflation is calculated. Otherwise they say that Moldovans raise the price of dill and inflation is estimated at 1000%.
All right, the amount of goods, works and services consumed by a family per year. Each family will have a different inflation rate per year, ranging from a lot of% to almost 0%. It is clear, but one fellow here can not understand it, apparently he only eats bread and potatoes.

Hi!

Our bread costs 50 roubles.

Good time, everyone.

The amount does not matter it is the understanding of Assets and Liabilities that matters.

In the real world, you don't just get an Asset and you can't buy one.

You cannot, like Buffett, successfully raise capital.

You won't be able to buy a stock and keep it at home, in RF in the 90's who managed to take an Asset for over 15+ years have been living on interest only.

You will not be able to super Grail to earn +1% in shares of large firms, if you can you will be asked to sell or will be killed.

All you see and hear is far from understanding what you really want to get.

If the question of saving goes the most true option is Antiques, but it's not the safest, but the chance that your descendants after 100 years will receive a return and a percentage of the profits is very high.

If the question is about investing, don't think you are the smartest and the right decision, the best investors in 70+ years, if someone thinks that to buy bitcoin for 1 dollar and sell it for 1000 dollars is an investment, he is mistaken.

If you want to lay in the sun and your funds turnover, you must be a good psychologist, the loyalty and honesty of your employees directly depends on how long you will lay in the sun.

And the most recent option, which at one time spent about 700.000 + $ more at the rate of 35 rubles, this education itself in those niches that are to my liking, for example, take everything away from me, I need 1 month to work as a loader that would buy a computer and $ 100 capital, and after six months capital 10.000 $.

Michail Dekterev:
You're not engaging in dialogue, you're showing otherwise. I'd tell you what I think of you, but that's not allowed here. Good luck. I'm not responding to your messages anymore you've already made it clear who and what you are.

Yes write in private messages what you think of me, believe me I will not complain.
You young man are funny.
You are acting like a child))) with your colleague (friend) . I do not force you to answer.
You have the right to think so, but you sure missed economics, mathematics, and logic.))

I hope that in 10 years you will have that 1,000,000 and that you will have everything ...

Michail Dekterev:
Alexander, you don't need to prove anything to him. Everything is already clear with him.

and what's your explanation?

Alexandr Saprykin:
Hmm... This is nonsense.
The example of bread.
In the shop in the house where I live, bread costs 21 roubles, a year ago it was 20 roubles.
In the shop next door bread now costs 24RUB, a year ago it was 21RUB.
Two more houses later there's a hypermarket where bread was 32 a year ago, but now it's 34.
So the distance from the starting point to the end point is only 400 metres and inflation is different everywhere?

Wherever????
I don't understand what you're saying, you want to explain me that different shops have different prices, and the price rises differently?
Yes, Vasya understands that, and he told you that too. I am saying that overall inflation is above 15 percent (according to unofficial data) for the whole segment of goods and products.
Storing your savings in the bank in rubles is not profitable. That's how we began our conversation.
But I will not continue the dialogue with you either.

The author above, it's not clear what you are writing and have written before. You seem to write in Russian, but I do not understand anything - one mistake in spelling - double-spaced, the logic of the thought provided 0, what to what is not clear. As if someone writes with a bottle of spirits, and if not, then invest some of your million in education - Russian language courses. No offence.

Michail Dekterev:

I am inspired by the many conversations I have had with my friends on this subject. I will write down my view of the situation.

The main task and goal pursued is elementary preservation of capital, obtaining profitability is not the main goal.

The main mistake and the majority opinion - a bank deposit in several banks in one country that I think is wrong and leads to bankruptcy, it is a matter of time, examples are many (not a long example is Cyprus).

My approach is as follows,

Diversify funds into multiple assets (without any leverage) and multiple countries, namely (in % of capital):

1) A bank deposit in the country of residence (in RUB) (10%);

2) Investing in Russian Federation blue chip stocks (5%);

3) Investing in the most liquid securities of other countries (in local currency of such countries): USA, Great Britain, Germany, Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Australia. (50%);

4) Investment in precious metals - gold, silver (30%);

5) Cash currency - roubles, dollars, euros. (5%).

Over time (periodically once every 3-6 months) move a small portion from one basket to another, thereby capturing profits in some assets and averaging out in others, keeping in mind the maximum weighting in each asset group.

This diversification will help you keep your savings, or some portion of it! But at least you are certainly protected from bankruptcy!

How do you look at this situation? What would you do?

Putting your "eggs" in different instruments will not achieve anything. To save (earn) on stocks and metals and the like, you have to watch the market every day

to keep an eye on the market every day so as not to miss a "Brexit-type" that could eat up a significant portion of your capital.

But there are strategies that do not earn much, but inflation + some profits can be made, with minimal risk.

These are hedging strategies. E.g., you buy shares, sell futures, when they "collapse" at the time of expiration, you are guaranteed

you are guaranteed to make a profit equal to (usually) the bank rate.

prostotrader:

Putting your "balls" into different instruments will not get you anywhere. To save (make money) on stocks and metals and so on, you have to watch the market every day to make sure you don't miss a "Brexit" of sorts.

to keep an eye on the market every day so as not to miss a "Brexit-type" that could eat up a significant portion of your capital.

But there are strategies that do not earn much, but inflation + some profits can be made, with minimal risk.

These are hedging strategies. E.g., you buy shares, sell futures, when they "collapse" at the time of expiration, you are guaranteed

you're guaranteed a profit equal to (usually) the bank rate.

A little on market manipulation, here is an article

Биткоин и все с ним связанное. Место обитания криптоманьяков и их противников.
Биткоин и все с ним связанное. Место обитания криптоманьяков и их противников.
  • www.mql5.com
Общее обсуждение: Биткоин и все с ним связанное. Место обитания криптоманьяков и их противников.