Question to the administration of mql5.com - page 15

Evgeny Belyaev:
Notifications for grocery shopping don't seem to be coming in again!

the messages are working strangely, only the last 6 messages from System are displayed.

с 17.30

no history before that time. i.e. no update of older messages before 5.30pm today...

Notifications on the phone have stopped coming in.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

the messages are working strangely, only the last 6 messages from System are displayed.

с 17.30

no history before that time. i.e. no update of older messages before 5.30pm today...

Notifications stopped coming to the phone.

Worked this morning but no messages after 12pm.

Hello. I have a number of questions:

1) I have previously registered with PlatoForm, I was verified, but I don't remember my username and password. How can I re-enter it or re-register?

2) I would like to create an account for the legal entity:
2.1 How to open an account for the legal entity, which territory is in the Republic of Belarus?
2.2. What kind of operations will be available for earning?
2.3. What is the order of withdrawal of funds to the current account of the legal entity (I would like to communicate with someone by voice)?

3) I would like as a trader to sell subscriptions to my accounts. I would like to be paid for it. I am asking for instructions on how to set up such a job.

4) I have heard about PAM accounts, when third parties fund the trading account you are trading on. And the profit is divided proportionally to the conditions you set. Is it possible to create such accounts on your platform?

How to advise when copying the signal does not copy the volume of the transaction.

FAQ по сервису Сигналы
FAQ по сервису Сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Узнать за 15 минут: смотри обучающие видео по торговым сигналам в MetaTrader 4 и MetaTrader 5 Здесь будут собраны и обработаны наиболее частые вопр...

I bought the advisor "********" and I want to leave a review on its performance. I have written 2 reviews, but none are showing up in the feedback column. Please help me to understand the reason for not displaying.

Dan dobri why hasn't the hosting been working for weeks

Asliddin Nodirov:
Dan dobri why hasn't the hosting been working for weeks

What kind of hosting? Third party hosting or MQL5 Virtual hosting? Why have you decided that "it's not working" - where are the log files?

Evgeny Belyaev:

The section used to be highlighted . It was immediately clear which section we were in. Now it is not clear whether we are inindicators for mt4 or inExpert Advisors for mt5.

Hello, I cannot work from the phone

Andrey Kozak:
It is true I have encountered an interesting situation. I had an interesting situation: a customer buys a product, leaves a bad review, then a second customer bought it and gave another bad review an hour later as well. Trying to get in touch with them in the Market to help set it up, no answer. I leave an email, they don't write... It turns out very interesting and strange at the same time. If a person buys a product but fails to configure it, they should be interested in getting help from the developer. It makes sense.
*** I don't do well with

comp the question is how to configure copying if you bought a signal from a signal provider, but mqyul delivers the wrong signals and with a large lot, and those signals from a signal provider do not deliver

Reason: