Reasoning: How do you become a millionaire? Or .... - page 2

It's not so easy with businesses either.

In a year, twice as many businesses have opened as have closed.

After ten years, no more than 10% remain on the market.

EgorKim:

The typical image of a Forex trader - a graalenos, who went to the market with a lot of dough and his own car (bought with the profits from Forex))

Uladzimir Izerski

And to be rich, you must at least keep what you have.

Stop drinking and go to work at a factory.

Is he getting bread?

If so, you do not want to be a millionaire.

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

is he getting bread?

If that's the case, you don't want to be a millionaire.

;)

But no one has ever managed to become a millionaire by keeping a small fortune. Mother-in-laws and lotteries don't count)))

You have to work hard to get more.

Bros don't even make it to the 5% mark)))) So many ruined souls.

To become a millionaire, you can organise a course for millionaires with 10k RR 100 visitors ))

Aleliya:
To become a millionaire you can organize a course for millionaires 10k rubles 100 visitors)).
A well-known G-worded guy flooded the Runet with advertisements for closed courses on trading. Here he wants to become a millionaire on your scheme.

I exchanged $500 in Bali, got 7 million rupees) voila, moving towards a billion)

Aleliya:
To become a millionaire you can organize a course for millionaires 10k rubles 100 visitors))

Hello!

It takes talent and ability to create courses.)

But even such people are few and far between.

Vladimir Tkach:
The well-known G-worded guy flooded the Runet with advertisements of closed trading courses. He wants to become a millionaire using your scheme.

It means he has talent). He may not be very good at trading, but he needs a different kind of talent to teach others.

The near-market business is booming.))

//--

I have not announced my scheme. It's just reasoning.)

To become a millionaire, you have to constantly challenge yourself to learn new things and achieve your goals: whether it's to master a programming language or to achieve results in trading. In the struggle to achieve new goals, you have to hone your skills, and even if things don't work out, you have to learn from the process.

Uladzimir Izerski:

It means he has talent). He may not be very good at trading, but it takes a different kind of talent to teach others.

I invested in his team once on f am. They traded for half a year and got nowhere. Took them out when they lost 2%.

Maxim Romanov:
I exchanged $500 in Bali, got 7 million rupiah) voila move towards a billion)

As soon as someone exchanges one money for another he will have a loss.

You won't become a millionaire on that.)

On a reverse exchange, under good circumstances, you can make a small profit.

If you don't spend and sit hungry in Bali for six months.)

Reason: