Need your advice on which signal to choose for subscription. - page 9

Georgiy Merts:

I don't get it, where's the rambling ? (Let's keep it on a first-come-first-served basis).

A bona fide provider may trade, may open a PAMM - how does all this correlate with my statement? The system may involve ANY deposit, what does it have to do with the price that makes sense to pay for the signal?

If the provider does not have $10K - then it is clear that it is an inexperienced provider and it is not worth paying much for his signal. And if it is an experienced provider, I do not believe that he has only $100 available - I, a retired subscriber, have more in my account.

More than once I have been told about some mythical "successful ISPs" who do not have $1000 to fill up their account. But I haven't seen any such providers in my life. But I've seen that if a provider has $100 on his account - then his account is not worth a penny. It's either a martin or an intermediary that will drain that money at any moment. Paying more than $1 for such a "reliable" signal is unreasonable.

What other arguments do you have against it?

I have not seen any great signals and systems, but my opinion is the same, the provider, as the owner of his skills, sets the price for his work, and competition suggests what this price should be. For me personally, a valuable assessment is the lifetime of the signal (from three months or more), given that there are at least 50 trades per month.If it is a 20% yield then it should be equal to this figure each month and differ by 10% maximum from 18% to 22%. These are the figures that can be taken into account as more reliable.

Konstantin Evsyukov:

I used to think that by learning from the experience of others I am learning ha-ha. But we forget that we also take the mistakes of these professionals for ourselves. And what today seems to us ideal and the height of perfection, tomorrow it is laughter.

I agree 100%. With a caveat - you yourself have "looked" before, and maybe even now ;)

But understand, not everyone can/wants/skills etc.

The aim of our topic is a universal filter for everyone, especially for beginners. It won't be perfect - but it can definitely simplify things a lot.

jori77:

Do you have an opinion on the filter so far?>>>https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/326617/page5

It is a general concept and nothing more. Everyone knows it, but only a few make money. As soon as you adapt everything to the system, it stops working. Everyone can know the words of a song, but sing them...

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
Personally for me the lifetime of the signal (three months and more) is a valuable estimate, given that there are at least 50 trades per month.If it is a yield of 20% then it should be equal to this figure each month and differ by 10% maximum from 18% to 22%. These are the figures that can be taken into account as more reliable.

3 months is the coveted threshold, we include in the filter.

This threshold states - 90% of traders lose all their money within the first 90 days.

Also, an interesting fact is that, according to brokers' statistics, people keep losing positions 7 times longer than profitable ones.

Konstantin Evsyukov:

They are general concepts and nothing more. Everyone knows it, but only a few make money. As soon as you adapt everything to the system, it stops working. Everyone can know the lyrics, but sing ...

We'll be able to find people who can sing faster ;)

jori77:

Also, an interesting fact is that, according to broker statistics, people hold losing positions 7 times longer than profitable ones.

Yes. The first thing to pay attention to is which side of the balance curve the equity is on.

Vladimir Kononenko:

yes. first of all, you should pay attention to which side of the balance curve equity is on.

Does this filter point pass your criticism, or change something?

+ The equity line will tell you a lot and show you - you can "oversaturate" (or it may be a grid, which is how it is traded), but you have to see whether the risk is adequate and how much the equity has dropped at the expense of specific instruments - if you cannot understand - ask your signaler to show you all open trades (all packs on the instruments)

jori77:

3 months is the coveted threshold, we include in the filter.

This threshold states - 90% of traders lose all their money within the first 90 days.

Also, an interesting fact is that, according to brokers' statistics, people keep losing positions 7 times longer than profitable ones.

If you want to take your money for 3 months exactly after monitoring, you may also fall into a fraudulent scheme, where before monitoring there are tremendous gains, and then

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

Signal showcase

Vasiliy Pushkaryov, 2019.10.23 18:46

Dear administration. Please pay attention to the DC and the grouping that works with it.

Here are recently merged signals from different authors:

Another pro has now appeared.

The brokerage company has minimum deposits, as shown in the post above, starting from $200. And these signals have $1, $2 or $5, which may indicate some "arrangements".

jori77:

Does this filter point pass your criticism, or change something?

+ The equity line will tell you a lot and show you - you can "oversaturate" (or it's a grid, which is how it is traded), but you need to see how much risk is adequate and how much the equity fell at the expense of specific instruments - if you cannot understand - ask your signaler to show you all open trades (all packs on the instruments)

What do you mean by "the risk is adequate" and "it has declined drastically"? I think we need to be more specific.

Pay attention to accounts where equity is predominantly higher than the balance.

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

3 months exactly after monitoring, or you could also fall into a fraudulent scheme, where before monitoring there are huge increases, and then

Thank you.

What I'd like to say is that I like to grid myself. I do not know how to use them, I do not know how to avoid them.

Reason: