ZigZags, waves, trends. - page 59

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Vova! I hope you're normal and not stupid. So if you don't want me to get into your branch, you don't have to directly or indirectly touch me in your conversations, thereby provoking me!

Zhenya, take your friend and unsubscribe from this thread)))). You'll have peace of mind.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I see a lot of intelligent people on this forum, but you and Basque do not fit into that category. And I have no desire to have a conversation with you. You don't have to pester me.

It's never nice to see that.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Zhenya, pick up your friend and unsubscribe from this thread.) You'll have peace of mind.

They're your friends, that's why you always hang out here. Figure it out with them yourself. I've already given you the boundaries.

Fast235:

It's never nice to see that.

Get over it. It's a reflection of your behaviour.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Get over it. It's a reflection of your behaviour.

while I'm busy, then with you.

AdronCollaider:

After two years of chattering it turns out that there are up and down waves of different magnitudes and it turns out that a strong move will most likely be followed by a correction. Bravo!

I would like to say something about platitudes. Yes, perhaps when you say well-known things it looks very banal. But! Only when pronouncing them you can sometimes see a very unusual angle. In fact, genius is seeing the unusual qualities of familiar things and events. How else to look at the world from a different angle? Another thing is not to dwell on it for too long, lest you drift into demagoguery.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

I want to say something about banality. Yes, I guess when you say things that everyone knows, they look very commonplace. But only by saying them can you sometimes see a very unusual angle. In fact, genius is seeing the unusual qualities of familiar things and events. How else to look at the world from a different angle? Another thing is not to dwell on it for too long, lest you drift into demagoguery.

It seems to me that it is exactly demagogy that you have gone into with your post. Let's have the fact, what did you see as unusual in all this reasoning? What is the genius of renaming one thing into another and passing it off as a sacred revelation of the universe? Let's rename winter - a period of low temperatures for example. Isn't it genius? Immediately a different view of the world... Or let us paint candles not in black and white or red and green, but in polka dots and strawberries - and invent not the bear's takeover, but the strawberry one? Everything changes immediately, doesn't it? Immediately the entry points are clearer, the money flows... And worldwide recognition for the open grail...

AdronCollaider:
It seems to me that it is just the demagogy that you have gone into with your post. Let's have the fact, what did you see as unusual in all this reasoning? What is the genius of renaming one thing into another and passing it off as a sacred revelation of the universe? Let's rename winter - a period of low temperatures for example. Isn't it genius? Immediately a different view of the world... Or let us paint candles not in black and white or red and green, but in polka dots and strawberries - and invent not the bear's takeover, but the strawberry one? Everything changes immediately, doesn't it? Immediately the entry points are clearer, the money flows... And worldwide recognition for the open grail...

Do you think that the wave classification system invented by the topic-starter cannot be made useful, as for example in the Mendeleev table?

khorosh:

Do you think that the system of classification of waves invented by the topic starter cannot be useful, like the Mendeleev table for example?

Are you sure that this classification is as important for trading as Mendeleev's table for science?

You can benefit from anything, it depends on what you need. In my, purely subjective opinion, in this topic "Mendeleev's table" was renamed in "Pupkin's table", while even the author himself can not give an example of its use, but only pretends to be a great discoverer.

Have you personally seen any use for yourself? Share your observations and let's discuss.

Let me repeat what I saw - pathos that describes long-known obvious axioms, zero practical proof, heap of pseudophilosophical reasoning about unrecognition of a genius and unworthiness of others.

AdronCollaider:

Are you sure this classification is as relevant to trading as Mendeleev's table is to science?

You can benefit from anything, it depends on what you need. In my, purely subjective opinion, in this topic "Mendeleev's table" was renamed in "Pupkin's table", while even the author himself can not give an example of its use, but only pretends to be a great discoverer.

Have you personally seen any use for yourself? Share your observations and let's discuss.

Let me repeat what I saw - pathos that describes obvious axioms known for a long time, zero practical proof, heap of pseudophilosophical reflections about unrecognition of a genius and unworthiness of others.

I didn't say that. I cited the Mendeleev table only as an example that sometimes classifiers can be of great use. I personally have not seen any benefit so far, because the topic starter has not fully disclosed his system. He has only mentioned patterns and did not cite any, so the relationship of patterns to the wave classifier is not clear. But since there is no full information yet, one cannot give up on this work, as you do.

Reason: