Quantum analysis Duca - page 63

Олег avtomat:

Don't go along with this aggressive ignoramus.

I have never ceased to be amazed at people's ability to see in others only what is in themselves.
And this doesn't just apply to a person's lower boundary, but also to their upper boundary.

Some people have their upper boundary at the bottom next to their lower boundary, which is why they can only see the negative in others.
But there are also those whose lower boundary is at the top, coinciding with the upper boundary. The brightest of these is Christ.

secret:

Because it is a religious theory, not a scientific one)

it seems that way.

it won't be long before there's a quantum god and quantum icons

Nikolai Semko:

I never cease to be amazed at people's ability to see in others only what is in themselves.
And this doesn't just apply to the lower boundary of a person, but also to the upper boundary.

Some people's upper boundary is at the bottom next to the lower boundary, and therefore they are only able to see negativity in others.
But there are also those whose lower boundary is at the top, coinciding with the upper boundary. The brightest of these is Christ.

We are really slipping into religion... come to think of it...

transcendreamer:

We are really slipping into religion... so far...

What's religion got to do with it?

You mean the Christ I mentioned?

He has nothing to do with religion.

It's regilia that has to do with him.

Nikolai Semko:

What does religion have to do with it?

Are you referring to the Christ I mentioned?

It's regilia that has to do with him.

original...

Nikolai Semko:

I have never ceased to be amazed at people's ability to see in others only what is in themselves.
This is not only true of the lower boundary of a person, but also of the upper boundary.

Some people have their upper boundary at the bottom next to their lower boundary, which is why they can only see the negative in others.

What's the possible outcome of all this? Such highly material theories... And the output will be something like Renko, Bollinger Bands or Donciani Channel, or maybe even Envelope. But what matters is the sauce used!

Олег avtomat:

I'm not against humour, satire, analogies and fables.

I'm against primitive womanizing.

Nikolai Semko:

What does religion have to do with it?

Are you referring to the Christ I mentioned?

It's regilia that has something to do with him.

This fictional character has done his dirty work of substituting values. Think about who and for whom he was created.

But the Russian spirit is being revived: He who comes to us with a sword shall perish by the sword.

Евангелие от Матфея 5:39 – Мф 5:39
Евангелие от Матфея 5:39 – Мф 5:39
  • bible.by
А Я говорю вам: не противься злому. Но кто ударит тебя в правую щеку твою, обрати к нему и другую;

Nikolai Semko:

I'm not against humour, satire, analogies and fables.

I am against primitive women's squabbles.

And you carefully analyze by whom and why these squabbles are started.

Moreover, they explicitly announce their objectives to "remove the branch". Haven't you noticed that?

Be objective.

Reason: