What form, let's assume a physical body, does time have? Your opinion. - page 35

sanyooooook:
Offtop: I found here that my (and not only my) indicators (from the code base) are sold (the price is symbolic but still unfortunate) without my knowledge, where to complain?

As O.Bender advised: To the league of sexual justice.

I have seen mine too. Both on the Web and in paper publications.

We posted them for free. What's wrong now?

DhP:

So only the parameters are in the present?

And the cup?

A cup without parameters is not a cup.

Suppose the cup has already broken. It's still in the present. And it's still the same cup, minus a little bit of energy released on impact. In fact, the energy isn't going anywhere; it's also in the present, for completeness.

The so-called "past" is the memory of the cup.

Svinozavr:

As O. Bender advised: To the sexual justice league.

I've seen mine, too. Both online and in paper publications.

We put them out there for free. Now what?

Yeah, it's a moot point.)

sanyooooook:
Offtop: I've found that my (and not only my) indicators (from the code base) are sold (the price is symbolic but still a shame) without my knowledge, where to complain?
It depends where they are sold. In e-shops sellers seem to have a reputation, you can screw up, with purses seems to be something similar...

DhP:
DhP 09.01.2011 21:56 am | delete
Abzasc:
Changing the physical parameters of the body in the present.

So in the present there are only parameters?

And the cup?

Maybe we're just in the present 'reading out' the parameters, like from a film frame by frame, or like an mp3 player does?

We're playing computer games. Everything is so realistic... Each character lives, thinks (or thinks he thinks), develops,

Without even realising it's us directing it.

Who directs us?

Who thinks and makes decisions for us, the results of which we are then dumbfounded by...?

Abzasc:
It depends on where they are sold. In e-shops the sellers seem to have a reputation, it is possible to spoil them, with wallets it seems that something similar is also happening...

So far I've written that I'm not happy and ask for it to be removed, then we'll see.

SZS: I posted for free distribution (I'm too greedy)).

DhP:

We play computer games. Everything is so realistic... Each character lives, thinks (or thinks he thinks), develops,

without even realising that it is we who are in charge.

Who directs us?

Who thinks and makes decisions for us, the results of which make us cringe...?

how do you prove what he (the character) thinks? ) Is he doing what you didn't "tell" him to do, or not doing what you "told" him to do?

DhP:

Who is in charge of us?

Who thinks and makes decisions for us, the results of which we are then dumbfounded by?

I would call it the noosphere, if we exclude human consciousness as a determinant.

sanyooooook:
how do you prove what he (the character) thinks? ) Is he doing what you didn't "tell" him to do? Or is he not doing what you "told" him to do.

This may not be easy for us to prove, but the character is sure he is thinking, and will probably prove it easily....

DhP:

This may not be possible for us, but the character is sure to think it, and will probably easily prove it....
do puppets on strings think?
Reason: