hi pucio

hi Pucio I have one qestion

Files:
gbpusdww.gif  48 kb

Replay

Hi,

ZUP's have something like

ExtPPwithBars= from 1 to 9 I think

Use this parameter to find what you want to find.

Here we go:

0 - shows the value of retracement in Pesavento patterns

1 - shows the value of retracement in Pesavento patterns and displays in brackets the amount of bars between ZigZag peaks for this given retracement.

2 - shows the value of retracement in Pesavento patterns and displays in brackets the amount of bars between ZigZag peaks individually for the fisrt and for the second ZigZag rays.

3 - shows in brackets the time retracement after the price retracement. The time retracement is calculated as ratio between the amount of bars on the second ZigZag ray and that on the first ZigZag ray.

4 - shows in brackets the time retracement calculated as ratio between the second ray development time and the first ray development time.

5 - shows in brackets the ratio between areas of rectangles constructed on two neighboring rays of ZigZag. ZigZag rays are diagonals of these rectangles.

6 - shows in brackets the amount of points and percents, by which the current price of ZigZag break differs from the number from the selected set of Fibo levels (or from the corresponding Fibo level). For example, 2. 618 (7/2.81%). Number 7 in brackets means that the Fibo level of 2.618 goes 7 points or 2.81% above the bar maximum. If 7 is negative, the Fibo level of 2.618 goes 7 points below the bar maximum.

as far as I am concerned

I think I have also scrip to show amount of pips on retracements.

Good luck

Pucio

Poland

Pucio:
Hi,

ZUP's have something like

ExtPPwithBars= from 1 to 9 I think

Use this parameter to find what you want to find.

Here we go:

0 - shows the value of retracement in Pesavento patterns

1 - shows the value of retracement in Pesavento patterns and displays in brackets the amount of bars between ZigZag peaks for this given retracement.

2 - shows the value of retracement in Pesavento patterns and displays in brackets the amount of bars between ZigZag peaks individually for the fisrt and for the second ZigZag rays.

3 - shows in brackets the time retracement after the price retracement. The time retracement is calculated as ratio between the amount of bars on the second ZigZag ray and that on the first ZigZag ray.

4 - shows in brackets the time retracement calculated as ratio between the second ray development time and the first ray development time.

5 - shows in brackets the ratio between areas of rectangles constructed on two neighboring rays of ZigZag. ZigZag rays are diagonals of these rectangles.

6 - shows in brackets the amount of points and percents, by which the current price of ZigZag break differs from the number from the selected set of Fibo levels (or from the corresponding Fibo level). For example, 2. 618 (7/2.81%). Number 7 in brackets means that the Fibo level of 2.618 goes 7 points or 2.81% above the bar maximum. If 7 is negative, the Fibo level of 2.618 goes 7 points below the bar maximum.

as far as I am concerned

I think I have also scrip to show amount of pips on retracements.

Good luck

Pucio

Hello PUCIO,

danielus67and dano13 we are fromPOLAND Did you take onXtrade_CUP

Kind regards from Krakov

Replay

danielus67:
Hello PUCIO,

danielus67and dano13 we are fromPOLAND Did you take onXtrade_CUP

Kind regards from Krakov

Hi,

No, I am not taking part in Xtrade_Cup. However this is very, very intersting event.

Greetings for Krakov.

Pucio

ZUP Beams

I think there is a great group of people here so everything is appreciated.

Can anyone tell me how to turn on the beams that we see on some of the zup charts?

I have looked over everything, the thread, the manual etc but did not see it.

Thank you.

David

Files:

zup attached images

Charts are attached. Just download it with .zip or .rar.

Files:
4.8.08.rar  260 kb

zup 78 template

Attached are the indicators and the template used for the charts posted earlier.

Files:
zup_78.rar  752 kb

Reason: