Quantum analysis Duca - page 35

Олег avtomat:

Why are you reacting like that? Where's your humour? It's a folk proverb. AndSaltykov only presented it in relief, for clarity and contrast.

Are you frightened by the journey to complex roots? Are you unfamiliar with this field? (I assume so, since you have such associations with it -- to equip a journey)

Complex roots are an intrinsic attribute of an oscillating link. And fully reflects its behaviour. The theory is very well developed. And successfully applied in practice.

By discarding the complex roots and leaving only the actual roots, you lose a lot of information about the process.

No, it's just that my answer is a convolution in the complex plane of two classic phrases: "Go away, Vasya..." & immortal from Pushkin. I explain for the smart ones, it was a joke.

QuantumBob:
The price in the real market differs from the quantum by at most one quantum. There is nothing wrong with that. We open an order when the quantum price leaves the quantum channel, according to the market. I don't understand the drunken thought. Explain.

To move on. Quantum in your case, equals what unit of price measurement? One quantum is too stretchy a concept.

Vizard_:

All compatible. 1 timestamp = start of conversion.
Subsequent ones are calculated based on the formula applied. The resulting
is plotted on the graph of the original time.

This can be done, but it is not very nice and convenient to combine two charts with absolutely different times. It is possible to combine them both on the zero bar and on the bar from which the plotting begins. This is just the way one likes it.

Uladzimir Izerski:

To move on. Quantum in your case, equals what unit of price measurement? One quantum is too stretchy a concept.

The size of the quantum in pips is set by the trader himself or let the indicator do it by setting 0 in the "quantum size" parameter

QuantumBob:
The size of the quantum in pips is set by the trader himself or lets the indicator do it by setting 0 in the "quantum size" parameter

There was no talk of an indicator yet. That's why I asked. Where can I squeeze this tool*?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

This theory is only good for scamming suckers on the internet by making a lasting impression on them.

The hedgehog cries, pokes himself and keeps eating the cactus...

Uladzimir Izerski:

There was no talk of an indicator yet. That's why I asked. Where can I squeeze this tool*?

It's coming soon, I'm making a copy-protecting tool now.

Олег avtomat:

Why are you reacting like that? Where's your humour? It's a folk proverb. AndSaltykov only presented it in relief, for clarity and contrast.

Are you frightened by the journey to complex roots? Are you unfamiliar with this field? (I assume so, since you have such associations with it -- to equip a journey)

Complex roots are an intrinsic attribute of an oscillating link. And fully reflects its behaviour. The theory is very well developed. And successfully applied in practice.

By discarding the complex roots and leaving only the actual roots, you lose a lot of information about the process.

There is no need to create new entities unnecessarily.

QuantumBob:
It will appear soon, I'm making a protection against unauthorised copying.

Good. But don't take too long so as not to lose interest in the subject.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Good. But don't drag it out too long, so as not to lose interest in the subject.

Try as I might...
Reason: