Why did the rating change? - page 7

I don't get charged either and have never been charged.

But I don't mind if they do.

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:

The ratings have changed due to an error, we will correct them tomorrow.

Sorry for the inconvenience, please.

Today is the Oha holiday in Cyprus.

So what will happen to the ratings and bonuses, will they be restored? I've been getting bonuses until this day.

Vladimir Tkach:

So what will happen to the rating and bonuses, will they be restored? I have been getting bonuses until this day.

I think the popularity of forex has become so low that the returns will soon become negative.

That's probably got something to do with it.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I think the popularity of forex has become so low that the returns will soon become negative.

It's probably because of that.

something wrong in your head, you think the company has decided to save on bonuses? what makes you think the popularity has become low? maybe your popularity has become so low here that you have to talk crap around (Baskakov-2), including about Rana branch

https://www.metaquotes.net/ru/company/news

https://www.metaquotes.net/ru/company/news/5191

it's horrible how many people are so hungry for bonuses, and they are talking about bonuses and rankings.

Pay attention to the date of the show, maybe all the experts were busy.

So far, nothing seems to have been fixed... But... we'll see on Monday.

Gennady Mazur:
So far, nothing seems to have been fixed... but... we'll see on Monday.
Good afternoon, I too had a rating of over 30000 and now have dropped to 10000. Waiting to see if they fix it or explain maybe what it's about.

Almat Kaldybay:
Good afternoon, I also had a rating of over 30000 and now it has dropped to 10000. Waiting to see if they fix it or explain what this is about.

It's been explained. There was a mistake. It will be corrected soon.

Fast235:

What is the rating for, anyway?

Vladimir Baskakov:

What is the rating for, anyway?

You have three signals - how should they be positioned in the list, among all the signals, without a rating?

What if your signals had a high rating, and then suddenly it was cut by a factor of two or three?

Taras Slobodyanik:

you have three signals - how should they be placed in the list, among all the signals, without a rating?

And if your signals had a high rating, and then suddenly it was cut in two or three times?
I don't understand, the rating of the signal is understandable, there are the criteria. But what is the personal rating for?
Reason: