[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 377

Try RefreshRates() before calling WindowPriceMax and WindowPriceMin, see if that helps.

No, tried RefreshRates and WindowRedraw, no help. I'll try the first option. Just can't figure out how to write it correctly yet...

chief2000 >>:

Изменил поиск и кое-что нашлось: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/115409/page3

Т.е. в принципе стОит рассмотреть этот вариант!

Good comparison, xp 32 in the virtual and unknown 64 in the real world...

faster is how much to weigh in grams, by 1%, by 10%, by 30%. more interesting is the optimization time in seconds on different platforms.

Sometimes faster is not worth the effort.

the fastest system to optimize is xp32 if you have plenty of RAM and many cores you can race in the virtual.

A new computer will cost a couple of kilobucks, it's not that much.

Hello everyone, although judging by the date of the last post, no one has been here in a while. I have such a situation. I am new to all this and am very curious about it all. I have a TS, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, if I understand it correctly. My account is cent, I received my signals from the newbies site I have downloaded it from. I have learned that there are programs called "expert advisors", or it is the same thing? I have mapped my mappings to some Expert Advisors and I have found out that they do not interfere with the market. I do not know what to do with them. I will try to buy some forex for my forex but I don't think I can afford it. If you have an Expert Advisor designed for LiteForex, for fast trades on popular pairs, you'll see. I have decided to use one of them, I don't know how to use it. I have a good one, maybe I am doing something wrong.
Files:
258.rar  7 kb

melnikola >>:
Всем привет, хотя судя по дате последнего поста, здесь уже давно никого не было.

A long time ago, 20 minutes :-)

xeon писал(а) >>

Yeah a long time ago, 20 whole minutes :-)

Yeah, I was dumb to look at it from the front page. Usually the latest posts are at the top. Well, that's all right, I guess......

Hello. Please help me with this. I wanted to download and run the indicator "Elliott Waves" by Vladimir Khlystov on MT4. I drew a trend line through two fractals. I renamed it to "1 wave" through charts-listof objects. My understanding is that the dotted line and rectangle are drawn. Maybe someone knows how to do it. I do not know how to do it. Thank you.

splxgf >>:

Хорошее сравнение, xp 32 на виртуале и неизвестных 64 в реале...

быстрее это сколько вешать в граммах, на 1%, на 10%, на 30%. интересней время оптимизации в секундах на разных платформах.

иногда это быстрее не стОит затрачиваемых усилий.

самая быстрая система для оптимизатора это xp32, если много оперативы и много ядер можно гонять в виртуале.

Новый компьютер обойдется в пару килобаксов, это не так уж и много.

I asked on that thread about the difference in testing time - no reply yet.

There was an article on the internet about I7, it seemed to take 40% less time to process video than some other

(they were testing video because according to the authors this is where processor performance hits its sweet spot).

best on this processor).

I can't say anything about WinXP (Windows was not taken seriously for that purpose and applications were not compiled for it), but between SunOS and Linux (RedHat, I think 7.3) optimization speed always increased by 2-3 times

With the duration of optimization within 4 to 24+ hours, the gain was significant. We tested the same

programs, the same versions compiled by the developer for these OSes.

Sun's computer was not a weak one. The same was observed with the programs of the competitors.

If you can get something similar on Linux with the emulator then it is worth it. It's more about perspective, for now.

for my purposes a Core2Duo with 4GB of memory is "enough".

melnikola >>:
Всем привет, хотя судя по дате последнего поста, здесь уже давно никого не было. У меня такая ситуация. Я новичок во всём этом деле и всё это мне очень интересно. У меня ТС, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, если я всё правильно понимаю. Счёт центовый, по совету с того сайта с которого качал, для новичков. Узнал что есть программы "советники, эксперты", или это одно и то же? Короче скачал одну из таких прикрепил к графикам, вроде работает, но мне кажется как-то не так. Короче говоря сливает постоянно. А для центового счёта это очень ощутимо. Так вот, есть ли у кого эксперт или советник расчитанный на центовый счёт, на быстрые сделки, по ходовым парам. Вот тот эксперт который стоит у меня, возможно он хорош и я просто что-то не то делаю. Помогите пожалуйста, заранее благодарен.

Just because you downloaded an Expert Advisor does not mean that it will bring you profit. For example, I, for purely scientific reasons, have downloaded dozens of Expert Advisors from the Internet, but for some reason none of them has increased my earnings. Why? Very simply. Because if someone has a profitable Expert Advisor, why would he put it on the Web???? The things that are written in the txt file from the archive are sheer nonsense, because it is a piece of cake to find an investor for a really good Expert Advisor and thus solve the problem of initial capital.

I think that's why the majority of people on this forum are developing EAs themselves. And when they get good results, they do not tell anyone about it :))

Well, your copy is a rather worn out sinker based on martingale. Don't be sorry.

alsu писал(а) >>

Just because you downloaded an Expert Advisor does not mean that it will bring you profit. For example, I, for purely scientific reasons, have downloaded dozens of Expert Advisors from the Internet, but for some reason none of them has increased my earnings. Why? Very simply. Because if someone has a profitable Expert Advisor, why would he put it on the Web???? The things that are written in the txt file from the archive are sheer nonsense, because it is a piece of cake to find an investor for a really good Expert Advisor and thus solve the problem of initial capital.

I think that's why the majority of people on this forum are writing EAs themselves. And when they get good results, they do not tell anyone about it :))

Well, your copy is a rather worn out sinker based on martingale. Don't mind me.

So what am I supposed to do? Ditch the subject?

Reason: