Why did the rating change? - page 5

Artyom Trishkin:

The administration is aware from 2019.10.26 - I have reported and received a reply. Waiting ...

ZS. From my stats on giving away free products in the marketplace:

Gave away freebies:

That's about eighty thousand from here. (if memory serves me correctly).

Probably 80,000 rolled back :-) Honest people, take-it-back.

Maxim Kuznetsov:
I guess 80 thousand must have rolled back :-) Honest people are honest people, took it back.

They did the right thing. There won't be any left for others.

Artyom Trishkin:

You did the right thing. Otherwise there won't be any left for others.

Do you still have your ranking payments coming in?

ZS: Judging by the rating (compared yours and mine) I'm more useful than you. jokingly.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

do you still have the rating payments coming in?

There were before the latest known events.

Artyom Trishkin:

There were before the last known events.

for several years now, nothing has dripped for ratings.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

ZS: Judging by the rating (compared yours and mine) I'm more useful than you. jokingly.

:)

I am useless. (Yegor Letov.

Guys, sorry for being a bit off-topic. I rarely participate in forum discussions at all, but I put in a few comments in this thread last week. Today I noticed that my ranking is down 800 points...Coincidence?:)

I honestly don't get it - so the number has dropped, what has changed? Apart from the number.

Alexander Puzanov:
Honestly I do not understand - well, this figure dropped, what has changed? Except for the number.

For example, moderators have become useless ))))

I didn't want to write this, but it's getting on my nerves.
My rating has been taken off about 48,000. Why and for what faults? There is no answer to that question. The bonuses did not arrive today, of course.
In spite of debates not only in this thread but also in English (the link is https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/325140) site admins have been stubbornly silent for several days,
not seeing fit to explain what is going on to the numerous users. What is it? Another technical glitch or mayhem?
Personally I lean towards the latter, although I'd like to be wrong. I therefore apologize in advance to those who may have been offended by my comment.

Reason: