Why stars rating in freelance section is not modifiable if be selected wrong or forgot to select?

Honorable moderators reply is appreciated.

One of my customers who is new to MQL5 community has not selected stars rating and only left comment because he didn't know that.

Therefore 3 stars has been selected automatically. Now he wants to select 5 stars but can not modify it and there is no support or admin to do that.

I think it is better to prompt user if stars rating is not selected.

Now, how is possible that he modifies it?

Regards,

Arash

Honorable admins and moderators reply is appreciated.

Guilherme Guimaraes:
I had the same problem, I selected 5 stars and the developer was given 3 stars, how do I change my feedback?

I just had the same thing happen. If any admins see this could you please change my feedback from 3 to 5 stars for this freelancer https://www.mql5.com/en/users/Quants/feedbacks

Thanks.

same thing happened to me today. How can we change the number of stars ? In my feedback, i have set five stars to a customer and after validating the feedback form today, only three stars appear...

Noel Cuillandre:
same thing happened to me today. How can we change the number of stars ? In my feedback, i have set five stars to a customer and after validating the feedback form today, only three stars appear...

You are still fixing that mq ? 

(problem persists)

Happy holidays though .

Hi, same thing happened to me - I gave 5 stars but came out 3 stars for developer,<Deleted> . I have send my request. Please help to change back to 5 stars. 

Appreciate the help. Thanks

I had same thing happened today. Anyone had issues sorted with admins or moderators?

I had a job done in freelance very recently as a customer and I accidentally left feedback 3stars instead of 5 stars. Is there anyway to change it? I have contacted admin team to find out as well.

Although I'm a bit sleepy in early morning, I was pretty sure I chose 5 stars but ended up with 3 stars. I had seen same incidents in the forum as well.

Thank you

Reason: