Should i worry ?

Profile rating was slashed in half today . 
Is this an indication of a warning for something i am not aware of ?
(Which could be communicated via text instead of rating points)

Lorentzos Roussos:

Its because of something you removed Lorentzo, a product, a signal or some other article you had contributed in MQL5.com.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Its because of something you removed Lorentzo, a product, a signal or some other article you had contributed in MQL5.com.

Yeah i thought of that too .I guess some old removals were not "priced in"

But 16000 RP , they dont add up ..anyway ,its not a real issue .Thanks :)

Eleni Anna Branou:

Mine just went from 108000 to 39000 ... and I didn't remove nor delete anything from MQL5.

Anyway these rating points are meaningless. It's a mix of participation to the community (forum/codebase) and commercial activities as seller and customer.

Alain Verleyen:
Anyway these rating points are meaningless. It's a mix of participation to the community (forum/codebase) and commercial activities as seller and customer.

They Are but it was fun watching it , i almost overtook you there  :) 

@Eric Venturi-Bloxs Maybe they removed points relating to inbound links (i.e. from social media posts) 

Lorentzos Roussos:

They Are but it was fun watching it , i almost overtook you there  :) 

@Eric Venturi-Bloxs Maybe they removed points relating to inbound links (i.e. from social media posts) 

Now you are very far from me, you have to work harder :-D

That's almost 7 years I am here and they changed the rating points calculation several times, always to decrease them, probably because they don't want to pay too much for them.

Alain Verleyen:

Now you are very far from me, you have to work harder :-D

That's almost 7 years I am here and they changed the rating points calculation several times, always to decrease them, probably because they don't want to pay too much for them.

7 years , Ahh the beauties of 2012 , youth , volatility and mql 
(remember 200+ pip NFP's ?)

Lorentzos Roussos:

I lost only about 20%. I noticed it, but wasn't sure why. I figured it was because I haven't been posting a lot lately.

Sorry you lost 1/2.

This includes removing some posts on my profile page as well. I notice when I did history cleaning. 

Lorentzos Roussos:

From 46000+ RP now I have only 23900 RP.

Reason: