Central Bank rate 6.5% - page 5

Igor Makanu:

hmm, where's the politics in my posts? - purely stock information, read your own posts ;)

why are you getting personal? how do you know what i like? - i have not been involved in forex trading in the near future, i write programs, but on what chart they work...i have never even found out

Well, I will not interfere, the point is clear - the one who started the topic is right ;)

Shit, it's strange, you said that the stock market and forex are the same (you:"well, how not on the same principle? -"), I said that it is not.

What is wrong with that?

You want to be RIGHT?, - please you are RIGHT!

prostotrader:

Geez, it's weird, you said that the stock market and forex are the same thing (you"well how is that not the same principle? -"), I said that they are not.

What is wrong?

Yes, my opinion is that the stock market and forex are the same, the fact that you think that the deal should necessarily have a counterparty does not change the essence - as I wrote above, the essence is the same, to move the chart and fill the news background

prostotrader:

You want to be right - you're right!

)))) to be honest - no way!

As for the point, do you remember when something has gone down in Russia? The food basket (... but this year there was information that it went down in price! - well that's just virtuoso statistics)))) ), cost of living, car prices, fuel prices, real estate prices.... what and when got cheaper? - any manipulation has always led to an increase in prices, because... well, there is no economy itself, just a distribution of federal funds among the sectors, imho

prostotrader:

What do you want, dear man?

I want to tell you that you are right, unequivocally right in your delusion. About someone, including the "authorities", having to create conditions for your personal growth and prosperity. You are given the hands and the head and the freedom to act - you are not a slave.

To divide people into forex lovers and others is wrong. You will not be given anywhere to make a profit easily and simply - you are not on your "field of play". You even understand it, having written: "The tavern is fine, butpeople in uniformwill not give you much money....".

Igor Makanu agrees with him:"I'm not a fan of Forex, but a fan of finding profitable TS, on which chart - who cares ;)"

Igor Makanu:

Yes, my opinion is that the stock exchange and Forex is the same, the fact that you think that the deal must have a counterparty does not change the essence - as I wrote above the essence of one, to move the chart and fill the news background

))) to be honest - fuzzy

As for the point, do you remember when something has gone down in Russia - the food basket (... but this year there was information that it went down in price! - well that's just virtuoso statistics)))) ), cost of living, car prices, fuel prices, real estate prices.... what and when got cheaper? - any manipulation has always led to an increase in prices, because... well there's no economy, there's just a distribution of federal funds amongst the industries, imho.

Ok, you think so, your right.

You're repeating what I said. Why?

prostotrader:

OK, you think so, your right.

You're repeating what I said. Why?

I wrote what I think, so we're on the same page.

Evgeniy Shugurov:

I want to tell you that you are right, unequivocally right in your delusion. About someone, including the "authorities", having to create the conditions for your personal growth and prosperity. You are given the hands and the head and the freedom to act - you are not a slave.

To divide people into forex lovers and others is wrong. You will not be given anywhere to make a profit easily and simply - you are not on your "field of play". You even understand it, having written: " The tavern is fine, butpeople in uniformwill not give you much money....".

Igor Makanu agrees with him:"I'm not a fan of Forex, but I'm a fan of finding profitable TS, on which chart - who cares ;)"

What makes you think I trust the power?

I never have and never will.

YOU: "It's wrong to divide people into forex lovers and others"

VERY TRUE!

The point of FOREX is simply to take money from this (FOREX) users.

Well, how come, invested $100, and tomorrow, with the help ofthe "Grail" on the account of $ 1 000 000 - Cool!

The Exchange, then, is a tool for real trading. And how someone trades is up to each his abilities!

prostotrader:

Reading the posts.... And I realise that everyone is off-topic.

How many people keep their savings in roubles?

A huge number - trillions of roubles in their accounts, lowering the rate is just a scam on the people.

Prices rise by leaps and bounds - again and again new fees are introduced for housing and utilities,

They steadily raise prices two times a year.

VAT was raised from 18% to 20%.

Petrol has almost doubled since 2009 in the oil-producing country!

Loans are cheap?

Bullshit - to buy a flat you have to make a down payment (your own money), try saving, at

at a lower interest rate.

OFZs have been issued and what? Will they cover a huge increase in prices? - NO!

Have your salaries been raised?

Added

Here are some petrol prices in oil producing countries

+++++++

prostotrader:

What makes you think I put my trust in authority?

I never have and never will.

YOU: "It's wrong to divide people into forex lovers and others".

VERY TRUE!

The point of FOREX is simply to take money from this (FOREX) users.

Whereas the FOREX is a tool for real trading. And how someone trades - to each according to his abilities!

Apparently, you have not faced with "exchange forex" yet. You want to trade on the American market, even tight stocks, you will be strangled by squeezes and forex will seem like heaven to you. Do you want to "invest" for the long term and live on it? - invest in "shawarma" - chances are much greater.

The essence of FOREX is just to take money from it (FOREX) users. - Yes, if you want to take it (the money) at once and "beat" the system with your "systems", ahaha)

There's no consistency there and there won't be. Neither will there be in stocks. And other "tools".

What makes you think I put my trust in the government? - "...to rip off the people..." (from your words) is a direct application for condemnation.

prostotrader:

Whereas the Exchange is a tool for real trading. And how one trades - to each according to his abilities!

remembered@Prival, he left for the exchange with these words.... but after a while he took up teaching profitable trading on the exchange ))))

i>What difference does it make which chart to handle in the program code? - For this reason the knowledge of real volumes is not a guarantee of profit, although I may be wrong, I have little interest in volumes, but I read smartlab regularly, imho, what people write there is "complete crap" - one fantasy, serious people, in my opinion, less than forex traders

Evgeniy Shugurov:

You have not yet encountered "stock forex". Trade in the US, even tight stocks will choke you with squeezes and forex will seem like heaven to you. Do you want to "invest" for the long term and live on it? - invest in "shawarma" - chances are much greater.

The essence of FOREX is just to take money from it (FOREX) users. - Yes, if you want to take it (the money) at once and "beat" the system with your "systems", ahaha)

There's no consistency there and there won't be. Neither will there be in stocks. And other "tools".

What makes you think I put my trust in the government? - "...to rip off the people..." (from your words) is a straightforward bid for condemnation.

You're just being unsubstantiated and I'm building a house from the proceeds of stock trading.

There you go, uncle...

Reason: