When will they add epayments - page 26

Andrey Barinov:

I don't want to stir things up, but there are doubts that epayments will come back...

If there is a deposit from ePayments, there will be a withdrawal to it as well.

But something must have happened as my broker, and his partner who issued rebates, have given up on ePayments.

Using wallets is very handy when you need to transfer money to your trading account from here. The wallet makes it very fast.

It would be nice if it were possible to transfer directly from here to your trading account, with the broker's name and account number.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

If there is a deposit from ePayments, there will also be a withdrawal to it.

But something must have happened, because my broker, as well as his partner who issued rebates, have given up on ePayments.

Using wallets is very handy when you need to transfer money to your trading account from here. The wallet makes it very fast.

It would be nice if it were possible to transfer directly from here to your trading account, with the broker's name and account number.

If it's the broker P.... then yes, I too have had epayments disconnected at R..........

Something about epayments.
It's sort of from London maybe because of the brexit?

Vladislav Andruschenko:

... She's sort of from London maybe because of Brexit?

Stopudof. Metakwot's ePayments on mani-entry works without a problem, but on mani-exit it's jammed. Johnson, ..., my bad.

Alexander Puzanov:

Stopudof. ePayments at Metakvot on mani-centry works without any problems, but on mani-exit it's jammed. Johnson, ... my bad.

that's a bummer.

How is epay better than PayPal? It's not. So I don't see a problem here at all. Stop whining.

Vladimir Baskakov:
How is epay better than PayPal? It's not. So I don't see a problem here at all. Stop whining.

PayPal is not available in a number of countries. There is a right to whine....

Yes, objectively speaking, it looks bad.

The mql5.com is not a local forum and a missing withdrawal of money from one of the most popular payment systems should be an emergency,

But in the end, apart from the white-bull story about accounting problems, we hear nothing from the site administration, so I think that

it's probably a bigger problem than accounting. We should probably withdraw to my wife's regular card while we can,

and henceforth raise the price of the job by 20%, taking into account the increase in tax costs.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

PayPal is not available in a number of countries. There is a right to whine....

"No one else can access the payment data, which guarantees the safety of funds. Hryvnia is not on the list of currencies the service works with yet, but anyone can open a paypal account in Ukraine. The only problem is that not everyone knows how to do it properly."
These are the kinds of tales that happen all the time

Stanislav Dray:

Yes, objectively speaking, it looks bad.

The mql5.com is not a local forum and a missing withdrawal of money from one of the most popular payment systems should be an emergency,

But in the end, apart from the white-bull story about accounting problems, we hear nothing from the site administration, so I think that

probably more serious problems than accounting ones. We should probably withdraw to my wife's regular card while we can,

andthen raise the price of the job by 20% with the increased tax bill.

Not a good business decision.

If you think there is a crisis (which it seems to be), you should be fighting for every customer by lowering the price a bit and urgently investing in marketing.
Problems with payment systems obviously reduce the flow of money into the system, and there will be fewer customers. And everyone will organise the outflow "through the wife's card". Less money on the inside, with still high competition

Vladimir Baskakov:
"No one else can gain access to the payment data, which guarantees the safety of funds. Hryvnia is not yet on the list of currencies the service works with, but anyone can open a paypal account in Ukraine. The only problem is that not everyone knows how to do it properly."
That's the kind of fairy tale you hear all the time
Unfortunately there is a lot you don't know. So it's better not to debate on this subject.
Reason: