Points VS Pips - page 40

Dmitry Fedoseev:

What are "stable points", where do they come from?

they're the ones that are dragging the account without multiplying the lots

when you look at someone else's account and you have to divide it by the user's lot, it looks strange

Dmitry Fedoseev:

What are "stable points", where do they come from?

The difference between minus and plus points, it's simple

Fast235:

these are the ones that are dragging the account, without multiplying the lots.

When you look at someone else's account and you have to divide by the user's lot, it looks weird.

How do you know about lot multiplication?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

How do you know about lot multiplication?

It is not important to know about lot multiplication, it is important to know how many pips a trader takes in his trade, without a calculator it is difficult to divide the Profit column by lot

Fast235:

It is not important to know about lot multiplication, it is important to know how many pips a trader takes in his trade, without a calculator it is difficult to divide the Profit column by lot

These points have nothing to do with profit.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

it shows the risk, have you forgotten how the toppers here got blown away?

20 pips before the signal, 5 pips afterwards.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

What does?

Vladimir Baskakov:
What is the correlation?

Dasha stop it, Dimitri is a respected member, the army of the Administration will still intervene

Fast235:

Dasha stop it, Dimitri is a respected member, the army of the Administration will still intervene

This is a normal question, he has no pips, the points do not say anything. That's what I'm asking, then what? Sharpe Ratio ;)?

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Come on, tell us what it is and where it came from.
In general, it's very impressive to see such smart people - they know everything, but can't say anything.

I hope you, as a long-time member of this forum, don't need to explain what it is.
And if you do not know, I'm sorry, I will not explain, take the trouble to study it yourself.
All this nonsense is enough for me, this thread. adjus.

Reason: