I can't top up my account, except to top up with mql5 coupons there are no other options. what is this nonsense. and there are no options icons. there is no webmoney icon - page 32

Vadim Zotov:

How it will be resolved, I will be able to say after some time, when I get to their office and try to pass identification. When registering and issuing the card, QIWI doesn't even ask for first and last name, one phone number is enough. But it seems that their identification is serious - you have to come in person with your passport.

Yes they probably give everyone who is not identified...but there are different limits of 15,000 per month...

Vadim Zotov:

How it will be resolved, I will be able to say after some time, when I get to their office and try identification. When registering and issuing a card, QIWI doesn't even ask for first and last names, just a phone number. But it seems that their identification is serious - you have to come in person with your passport.

Via Contact or Euroset, with a passport, for 300 roubles

Vladimir Baskakov:
Via Contact or Euroset, with passport, for 300 rubles
Yes, that's right. That's how I got verified - at the first Euroset counter I met.

Thank you all so much!

Kiwi with its ugly exchange rate is not profitable for dollar-ruble transactions.

If only Cardpay would offer a choice of currencies when withdrawing and do the conversion on its side - as you can do with ePayments.

Bank-to-bank conversions often eat up 5-7%

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Kiwi with their ugly exchange rate -- not profitable for dollar-ruble transactions.

Everyone needs to live, consider it a tax

Can I use CardPay to withdraw to a MasterCard? I'm trying, but it says it's the wrong card type. How do I understand this? Will mql5.com return to the old way of withdrawing via epayments?

Andrey Kozak:
Can you tell me if it is possible to withdraw via CardPay to a payments MasterCard? I'm trying, but it says it's the wrong card type. How do I understand this? Will mql5.com return to the old way of withdrawing via epayments?

There was information -

Sergey Golubev:

There was information -

Thank you very much!

Andrey Kozak:
Can you tell me, is it possible to withdraw through CardPay to a payment MasterCard? I am trying, but it says that the wrong type of card. How do I understand this? Will mql5.com return to the good old way of withdrawing via epayments?

ePayments will be. Already available for input. Waiting for withdrawals (I am among them).

Reason: