investor - page 9

Vladimir Tkach:
Moderators! This is no longer funny. TC is poaching my clients in a brazen manner.
Maybe they're having lunch...

rau4321:

FOR ALL!

I did a correct sampling of account history. below is the file with the report for the year, I am in the plus of 80320grn. And even with a sample of 3 months or half a year I am in

now i have an opportunity to double my deposit in 2 or 3 months

If you are interested: open an account with a well-known forex broker and send me your login and password

This is a forum, not a free classifieds newspaper.

Use the services of this portal (Market and/or Signals) to find investments, as there are no other ways to find investments on this mql5 portal.

---------------

The thread is for deletion.
Or - take a tip -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

Investor

Vladimir Karputov, 2019.08.19 08:52

If you have a trading strategy, make up a requirements specification and create a job in the freelance service, they will make you a trading robot, according to your strategy.

Added: I see you create clones of the same topics (INVESTOR).

MQL5.community is not a free electronic message board. But it is always possible to interest the public by creating a strategy description and posting comments on trades, not just pictures, and specifically to justify (in terms of your strategy) your trades. It's especially interesting when they FIRST write the rationale and then compare the results. When people see something interesting, there will always be someone who will even write code and post it in your thread.

This way, everyone benefits: You get the EA code for your strategy, and the community gets something new to implement.

Reason: