investor - page 3

I can send my trading results to anyone who is interested. Or I can give you my account username and password and you can see the "account history" ***.

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

At the top of the section "Signals", there is a button called "Create signal". Be sure to read the rules before you do this. There is a link to them on the left side of the page

Thank you!

rau4321:
I can send you my results by e-mail. I can give you my account username and password and you can see the "account history" ***.

Man, lock it in the signals, it takes 3 minutes, who needs to deal with the account?

And the signal service will show you interesting statistics

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Man, lock it in the signals, it takes 3 minutes, who needs to deal with the account?

And the signal service will show you some interesting statistics.

How am I losing?

Profit:43177,13 Credit:0,00 Deposit:81400,00 Withdrawal: -149671,87

rau4321:

how do I drain?

Profit:43177.13 Credit:0.00 Deposit:81400.00 Withdrawal: -149671.87

this is from the beginning of the year, i have a paid resource and i am constantly withdrawing or depositing back.

Renat Akhtyamov:

When money is withdrawn, the graph goes down, and when money is injected, it goes up.

There's no other way to shape it.

and we don't need to get our heads in the game here.
I understand. And in the other thread he wrote of 10% a month profit, in this one he writes from 20%. That is why I advised him to monitor it, so that it would be obvious where he is not telling the truth and where he is exaggerating.

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:
Yeah, I understand. I do understand. And in the other thread he wrote about 10% a month profit, this one starts from 20%. I did not know where he was lying and where he was exaggerating.

the returns are always different. because the deposit is always withdrawn and populated here are the results from 24.07

Files:
6_24q08a2019.jpg  492 kb

Well, something unreal.....

Instead of any of his posts, the author could have opened a signal a long time ago, as advised several times already:

1.Name, 2. Account number, 3. Investment password. 4. Name of the broker. everything!

Interesting to see ))))

Vyacheslav Nekipelov:

Instead of any of his posts, the author could have opened a signal a long time ago, as advised several times already:

1.Name, 2. Account number, 3. Investment password. 4. Name of the broker. everything!

Interesting to see ))))

I'm doing it now

Vyacheslav Nekipelov:

Instead of any of his posts, the author could have opened a signal a long time ago, as has been advised several times already:

Interesting to see ))))

If the signal is not a cent or demo, you need the seller's status. And you can wait three weeks for it, there are complaints in a neighbouring thread. So to monitor it, it is not quick for everyone.

Reason: