Linear regression channel - page 15

Nikolai Semko:

So, in other words, I committed an abomination by suggesting the possibility of increasing the speed of the algorithm by orders of magnitude, but not providing the code with a ready-made solution?
You know, I am studying to be a programmer in Ottawa. And when my classmates ask me before the deadline to submit the code, of course I submit it, but every time I feel like I'm ripping them off by giving them a ready-made solution.

And by the way, the discussion on the first page wasn't about squaring the difference. The RMS of linear regression is a bit more complicated than the RMS of a conventional waving machine. And, as you can see, the RMS of a regular Bollinger (or rather Bollinger Bands) is not just the difference of squares of extreme values.
The fact that I have made some people think by creating intrigue is more useful than posting a ready-made solution. I already know from experience that most people pass by ready-made solutions. You of all people should know that.

(I've rubbed some people's noses in it.)

It was interesting to read, in principle, if we weren't measuring length and thickness.
So what code should be inserted into the robot to get the channel values at 0 bar or at 1 bar ?

Nikolai Semko:

When a person is clearly stupid (to themselves), to create an imaginary intrigue instead of reminding them about the fifth grade - I don't get it.

Nikolai Semko:
Hoho, a month without Fedoseyev, thank you for that alone!

TheXpert:
Hoho, a month without Fedoseyev, thank you for that alone!

There's something left for you to argue about for a month, too.

By the way, it's not Nikolai who should be thanked, it's the one who keeps his word.

Dmitiry Ananiev:
It was interesting to read it without measuring length and thickness.
What code should I use to get the values on bar 0 or bar 1?

I threw a regression function, build the channel yourself, it's the easiest

Artyom Trishkin:

You have something to argue about for a month as well.

I can stop posting with this account without an argument. If you start moderating impartially and according to the rules, without covering up, cronyism and double (triple) standards.

But that will never happen, will it?

fxsaber:

When a person is clearly stupid (about themselves), to create an imaginary intrigue instead of reminding them about fifth grade - I don't understand.

reminded about grade 7-8 on the first page ))

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/318795#comment_12605578

TheXpert:

I can stop posting with this account without an argument. If you start moderating impartially and according to the rules, without covering up, cronyism and double (triple) standards.

But that will never happen, will it?

Why would you think that? Don't tell me that you were once banned for nothing - for once I got to the beginning of the already annoying eternal altercation between the two of you, and clearly saw who started it. And so, accordingly...
Of the two of you, both of you troll each other and everyone else equally. Some days it's more than others, then you switch places. But more often you start trolling Dimitri. It was obvious. So - no nepotism and no "standards" - both are good. Like children, by God.

ZS. And, yes - I've long informed the administration that if I ban one of your account, then the second automatically there too - one person = one account. And since you have two of them (here all sorts of standards and "nepotism" come to mind), then both accounts will be banned for the same period - so there's no double standard.

ZZZI and to avoid a lot of flooding, let's agree that you in turn give your word not to hurt Dmitry first, and keep it - there will be respect for the word. And no "nepotism standards" - everything is in our hands (c)

Nikolai Semko:

reminded about 7-8th grade on the first page

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/318795#comment_12605578

I was uncomfortable on the nth page of a link from another person to read what should have been on the first page: "don't be stupid, solve the difference of squares."

And if it wasn't for this man, how many more blank pages would have been written here... Someone else's stupidity should be killed immediately, not savoured, as was done here.

It wasn't a matter of high-mindedness. I was very much in the wrong in the beginning, but the reaction to that was not a friendly one.

Reason: