A purely theoretical question for mathematicians. With the possibility of moving to the practical plane. - page 11

continue an arbitrary series { x0...xn }

It says a lot that the author thinks it's solvable and that some people are trying to solve it.

---

Yeah :-) how many arbitrary curves can be drawn through N points ?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Not necessarily. With electricity there was no theory, first there were experiments, and without any practical orientation - science purely for science.

first there was a scientifically proven and proven charge, and then experiments and proof again

Maxim Kuznetsov:

continue an arbitrary series { x0...xn }

It says a lot that the author thinks this is solvable and that some people are trying to solve it.

---

yeah :-) how many arbitrary curves can be drawn through N points ?

as many as you like

but as long as the closest two points are always connected by a line however it goes, that's more than enough.

and if a mathematically proven law of transition from one point to another can be found, it is a grail.

Renat Akhtyamov:

as much as you like.

but if the nearest two points are always connected by a line, however it goes, that will be more than enough.

And if a mathematically proven law of transition from one point to another is found, that's already a grail.

that's what I'm saying about qualification :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

That's what I'm saying about qualifications :-)

what do you mean you haven't caught up?

Let's say point 2 is in the future and equals 1.

We don't care how the line goes at all, as long as it arrives at 1 after exactly the same amount of time as between point 1 and 0,

i.e. from point 1 to point 2, with a final value of 1.

But nobody can do that. Whoever can, has the grail.

You know, Maxim.

I have collected the complete data for the calculations. From any depth (from 1 to 41) you need to calculate knee[0], and possibly br[0].

Is this possible?

I'm not sure about line 41 though. It's better not to use it...

Files:
raw_data.zip  9 kb

Сергей Таболин:

I have collected the complete data for the calculations. From any depth (from 1 to 41) you need to calculate knee[0], and possibly br[0].

Is this possible?

I'm not sure about line 41 though. It's better not to use it...

I strongly recommend to try Eureqa

It's easy to use, and it's fascinating to see how it finds formulas in real time, just in case it fits your data perfectly.

Wizard2018:

I strongly recommend that you try Eureqa

It's easy to use, and it's fascinating to see how it finds formulas in real time. Maybe it will fit your data perfectly.

Can't find a working link. Can you give me a hint?

Renat Akhtyamov

I don't know which table you mean. It's easy, you don't have to move anything. On the third tab, the general view of the formula, which will be searched for, should be clear where each column is. Not necessarily three, it depends on the number of variables.

Wizard2018:

Renat Akhtyamov

I don't know which table you mean right away. It's very simple, you don't have to move anything. On the third tab, the general view of the formula, which will be searched for, should be clear where each column is. It doesn't have to be three, it depends on the number of variables.

got it

I'll try
Reason: