I want to build a PC to work with MT5, what do you advise and why? - page 39

lynxntech #:

you can argue for a long time, looking at the aftermarket, I'll pick a regular ryzen

Yeah I'm not arguing :) I'm clicking links and getting information.

p.s.

Thanks for the info by the way.

lynxntech #:

you can argue for a long time, looking at the aftermarket, I'll pick a regular ryzen

I guess if you go for a regular one, it's probably the most affordable of the performance ones.

AMD Ryzen 9 5950X NEW R9 5950X 3.4 GHz 16 cores 32 threads CPU 7NM L3 = 64M 100-000000059 socket AM4 = 37 thousand rubles.

Also to it it would be desirable to pick up a motherboard

Wi-Fi 6E (802.11ax)

Bluetooth v 5.2

Preferably 2 LAN

SATA at least 6 slots SATA 6 ggb

Minimum 128 memory, 256 memory is only found onThreadripper .

X570 or X570S chip.

--

Yuriy Zaytsev #:

Probably the most affordable of the performance ones, if you go for a regular one.

AMD Ryzen 9 5950X NEW R9 5950X 3.4 GHz 16 cores 32 threads CPU 7NM L3 = 64M 100-000000059 socket AM4 = 37 thousand rubles.

Also to it it would be desirable to pick up a motherboard

Wi-Fi 6E (802.11ax)

Bluetooth v 5.2

Preferably 2 LANs

Sat at least 6 SATA 6 ggb slots

Minimum 128 memory , 256 memory is only found inThreadripper

X570 or X570S chip

--

Why so many SATA? You want to plug RAID or something, there may be limitations, pitfalls in the chipset and bios regardless of the number of slots.

Wifi is superfluous - it is the first to become obsolete, so it is better to let the external. And it is more convenient to place the external

Take Asus, this manufacturer is better

You should also remember that you need 32 threads and buy 128 memory approximately.

lynxntech #:

Take Asus , this manufacturer is better

You should also remember that you need 32 threads and buy 128 memory approximately.

I have a processor 16 threads, memory 64gb, when it was 32 there were problems in the tester, but I have a multisymbol,

lynxntech #:

Take Asus , this manufacturer is better

128 gb, 51 858.38 rubles found 128 kit set 3600 .

Yes, always preferred ASUS

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

Why so many SATA? You want to RAID or something, there may be limitations, pitfalls in the chipset and in the bios regardless of the number of slots.

Wifi is superfluous - it is the first to become obsolete, so it is better to let the external. And it is more convenient to place the external

I have all 6 CATA slots on my old motherboard are occupied now, with two more 3TB discs, but there is nowhere to plug them in.

here is a small explanation - the machine is old 2009 - for 13 years accumulated a variety of data :) 6 discs on 3TB does not seem a lot!

so 6 sata slots is a lot.

p.s..

And here about the built-in WI-FI probably logical, in fact in the desktop it is not needed, before the router goes gigabit RJ-45, and the network at the stage of construction is divorced throughout the housing in the walls.

Yuriy Zaytsev #:

128gb , 51,858.38 rbl found 128 kit set 3600

Yes, always preferred ASUS

I have just a Fury Renegade, only new model, Kingston parted out a bit.

lynxntech #:

I have just a fury renegade, just the newer model, kingston parted out a bit.

Here are my thoughts on memory, 128 now seems like a lot, but since I change systems every 10 years, in 5-7 years 128 will certainly be banally small.

but I guess I'll have to limit myself to 128 gb.

--

256 gb is only available on Threadripper model - the motherboard is more expensive and the processor itself is more expensive. Actually, it's just the price that's holding us back.

The processor comes out around 90 thousand mamka under 100 thousand already almost 200 thousand and it's only mamka and processor - without memory.

The result would be 256 ggb and 32 cores.

--

for a regular Ryzen 5950X 16 cores .

40k for the processor.

20-40 motherboard.

50 memory 128gb.

--

about 150k fits the motherboard/memory/processor.

SDD and HDD I have.

I still have a vidokarta - which of course should pull at least 2 monitors - but be not insanely expensive because the machine is not for gaming

lynxntech #:

Yura, now from China 5700x to me and board tuf b550m, Yura you realise that computing operations is the processor, I bought the most energy efficient, 5700x.

In my work I have to deal with virtualisations - besides the processor I need memory. Now with 12 gigs of RAM is not enough.

--

on the processor

5700x 8 cores 16 threads = about 20 thousand rubles

5950X 16 cores 32 threads = about 40 thousand rubles

Reason: