What would it take to get everyone to finally switch to MT5? (collecting opinions) - page 34

xxz:

Well, that's a different conversation...

I paused on purpose.

You can test an idea,but it's silly to follow it blindly.

Uladzimir Izerski:

No optimiser has ever shown me an upcoming event that will turn the price around. Gentlemen-companions, it's about time you noticed that.

Optimisation is not required to do so. Optimization is a part of any design process of anything at all. It is only a question of methodology.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Optimisation is not required to do this. Optimisation is part of any design process in general. The only question is the methodology.

If the price depends on optimisation then everyone will become multi-billionaires. Let me ask you in your ear, so no one hears, Do you notice that this is not true?

Uladzimir Izerski:

If the price depends on optimisation then everyone will become multi-billionaires. Let me ask you in your ear, so no one hears you, do you notice that it's not true?

If you don't get greedy, you can usually make...

Well, it's very difficult not to be greedy)))

Uladzimir Izerski:

If the price depends on optimisation then everyone will become multi-billionaires. Let me ask in your ear, so no one hears, Do you notice that this is not the case?

Suggest Georges flip his optimized orders)

Fast528:

Suggest Georges to reverse his optimised orders)

there is a better way, try manually draining the deposit intentionally, and if you don't fanaticize it is quite difficult as well as earning...

xxz:

speed is only important when optimising, in all other cases it is not so important...

it depends on the strategy

It is not only the speed that is important, but also the price at the moment of a trade opening order

Реter Konow:

You have to understand that the MQL4 exec you allegedly "need" on MT5 is just an illusion, generated not by the technical conditions but by your psychology. If you do, you won't switch to MT5 anyway, but just find another reason to stomp on the old platform. You just don't realise it yourself. Better to make a connection to R and C#. You do not need it? You just don't understand anything about programming. ))

It would be true if there were only one person like me out of 100. But on the contrary, 99 guys like me are using MT4, and only 1% are writing about how great the new MT5 platform is, and what do I have to do to help this 99% of them understand it?) The answer is simple, to make the MT5 platform so that it would not yield to the possibilities of the already familiar MT4, and secondly, due to its universality, would give even more benefits than MT4, then people would really love and volunteer to use it.

Makar Anoshin:

That would be true if people like me were one in 100. But the situation is exactly the opposite, 99 guys like me are using MT4, and only 1% are writing about how great the new MT5 platform is, and what have to be done to make this 99% finally understand it!) The answer is simple, really make the MT5 platform so that it isnot inferior to MT4, and secondly, due to its flexibility it offers even more benefits, then people would really switch to it with pleasure and willingly.

In which area is MT4 superior to MT5?

Artyom Trishkin:

In which area are MT4 capabilities superior to MT5 ?

At least it doesn't glitch on older PCs and laptops at startup. MT5 is extremely uncomfortable in this respect... I'm not talking about optimization and working with Expert Advisors and indicators. Everything is more complicated there... So, in these conditions you involuntarily choose what is easier... (MT4)

Reason: