Dealing with scammers

How can I report scammers to the MT5 administration??

I have been co Ned twice by brokers available and registered on MT5, so do you take any counter measures to protect investors from such scammer's, do we have any mechanism to report them.??

saharsabbeh:
How can I report scammers to the MT5 administration??

I have been co Ned twice by brokers available and registered on MT5, so do you take any counter measures to protect investors from such scammer's, do we have any mechanism to report them.??
I'm having this same issue

MT5 is a piece of software, licensed to brokers for their clients' use, is not a financial authority or police.

Contact the regulating authorities of these brokers and/or your country's financial fraud departments to report such issues.

Tips to avoid being scammed …
Tips to avoid being scammed …
  • www.mql5.com
Be it by fake agents, brokers, signals, or EAs, there is one weapon to beat them all — knowledge...

MQL5 have ZERO interest in kicking out EA scammers. They make money with every EA purchase. Classical conflict of interest. It's that simple.

cyberryder #:
MQL5 have ZERO interest in kicking out EA scammers. They make money with every EA purchase. Classical conflict of interest. It's that simple.

Read the rules of the market about everything:

The rules say that it is your personal responsibility about the products you selected to buy from the Market using your money.

---------------------

I am posting it (look at below quote) all the time on the forum during the many many years
(it is about Market products but it is same for the Signals and for Freelance as well):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2021.01.14 09:18

• If you bought the product from your friend or from your relative or from very active users on this forum so you can fix anything related with the sellers who are responsible about what they are seller (and because you both know each other for the long time).
  • But if you bought something from "anyone" just because of have a lot of money so - sorry: it is your risk, and this risk can not be turned to anyone else.

----------------

I am posting this suggestion all the time on the forum. It is related to the Signals, the Market, and to the Freelance as well - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2020.01.16 06:35

There is one rule which some people follow:
subscribe to the signal or create an order in Freelance or purchase the product from the user/seller/coder/provider you know in person or you know by activity on the forum.

Because if you purchased something so I may ask:
"Do you know the seller in person, or you are familiar with him on this forum?"
If you say: "Not" so it will be very strange case for me ...

Just my optinion.

----------------

There are a lot of professional and honest users/coders on the forum, and some of them are very active on this forum helping to the other people and replying on the forum posts/requests.

Always choose the person you know in this forum (who is very active here), and you will have less problems with anything.

Just my opinion sorry (because I am not a coder, and I am using Freelance and Market as well).

Rules of Using the Market Service
Rules of Using the Market Service
  • www.mql5.com
General Provisions and Conditions of Use service Market

And just to be everything in one place (strongly recommended to read):
Broker selection
Broker selection
  • www.mql5.com
MetaQuotes (MQ) is NOT a broker nor does it provide any financial, investment, brokerage, trading or data feed services, nor is it involved in any...

cyberryder #:

lol the moderators in this section of the of the forum are really liberal.

If you made such a statement in the automated section you could have gotten it hot from the moderator.

Henry Asaba Achankeng #:

lol the moderators in this section of the of the forum are really liberal.

If you made such a statement in the automated section you could have gotten it hot from the moderator.

He is trolling.
If he selected bad EA from the Market (but it is responsibility/risk of the potential buyer to select EA for his money) and he is trying to turn his risk/responsibility to someone else so it is not good (almost illegal) ... and for the forum: it is trolling.

I just "used" his post to deliver some information about how to select and so on.

----------------------

There are two articles about -

Tips for Purchasing a Product on the Market. Step-By-Step Guide
Tips for Purchasing a Product on the Market. Step-By-Step Guide
  • www.mql5.com
This step-by-step guide provides tips and tricks for better understanding and searching for a required product. The article makes an attempt to puzzle out different methods of searching for an appropriate product, sorting out unwanted products, determining product efficiency and essentiality for you.

Sergey Golubev #:

He is trolling.
If he selected bad EA from the Market (but it is responsibility/risk of the potential buyer to select EA for his money) and he is trying to turn his risk/responsibility to someone else so it is not good (almost illegal) ... and for the forum: it is trolling.

I just "used" his post to deliver some information about how to select and so on.

----------------------

There are two articles about -

very gentle for you as a moderator :) good job I guess the other moderators have to learn and spread love and patience as you do. 

Reason: