A pattern. - page 16

Uladzimir Izerski:

Why do that? And just to have a conversation, it must necessarily translate into the realm of monetisation.

It turns out that if someone has a commercial product they have no right to talk.

I see this as a big disadvantage on this forum. All have commercial projects, but they cannot say a word because of these rules or principles.

I did not think to put a smiley face. I thought it was pretty clear...

Yuriy Asaulenko:

There are no billions there. There's nothing there at all).

On FOREX ?

Алексей Тарабанов:

I didn't think to put a smiley face. I thought it was pretty clear...

I don't think you're enviable, but it begs to differ.

The forum has lost its best members for fear of losing its little business for any retort on the forum, let alone opening a thread.

If it keeps going like this, the forum can be considered dead, and this firm will go into decline.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I don't think you are enviable, but it begs to differ.

The forum has lost its best members for fear of losing its little business for any retort on the forum, let alone opening a thread.

If it continues like this, the forum can be considered dead.

We'll talk in the morning.

Алексей Тарабанов:

We'll talk in the morning.

What am I supposed to say? I'd rather listen.

Алексей Тарабанов:

On FOREX?

Forex) You may as well think that there is no FOREX. No one will let you or your DTs there.

Once again. The dealer (DC) - legally performs operations in his own name and at his own expense.... How they hedge their risks is their own business. You can look on the web the list of FOREX participants and try to find your brokerage company in it).

Алексей Тарабанов:

On FOREX?

uh-huh

If you lose, or you lose more than you win (whatever), what's the point of losing the money?

they can be taken right away, i.e. they can be drunk, and the client can be drained without entering the market

this is business, a simple profitable business!

well, if so, who is there in the market, like?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

You may as well consider that there is no such thing as FOREX. No one will let you or your DCs in there.

Once again. The dealer (DC) - legally performs operations in his own name and at his own expense.... How they hedge their risks is their own business. You can look on the web the list of FOREX participants and try to find your dealing centre in it).

You are on drugs.

Алексей Тарабанов:

You take drugs.

More like you.)) Billions and your pennies in forex. Are you hallucinating?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

More like you.)) Billions and your pennies in forex. Are you hallucinating?

It's probably neither.
Reason: