will the FOREX live on? - page 17

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I haven't the faintest idea, I gave up DTs a year ago... I think.

ok, if i ever need to ask, i really don't need to right now

Yeah, if you need anything, just let me know... Or just google AntFX. I'm by and large only one broker I can answer for sure. At the same time you'll understand where Anton is coming from.

Ilya Malev:

Yeah, if there's anything you need to write... Or just google AntFX. I can only answer for one broker for the most part with confidence. At the same time you'll understand where Anton is from.

Ah, seen him on this forum long time ago, I remember from the photo) he's really hot there.

There was a time, yes...:cry:
We have been, are still alive and will continue to live, even if their sites are banned by the RSC, by and large not much will change. The only thing that will change is that there will be fewer investors at pams and the management will become sadder in this regard :)

Ilya Malev:
I was, yes...:cry:

and as for this wonderful broker, I don't know... there's a lot of dissatisfaction.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Well, as for this wonderful broker, I don't know... there are dissatisfied people, too.

If a big business does not have dissatisfied people, it's a serious bad call (lack of feedback or outright cheating). I myself am present there in real time and observe all these dissatisfactions. There are some misalignments, you can't deny it, but they are isolated in the overall flow.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Well, about this wonderful broker, I don't know... there are dissatisfied people, too.

Yes, that is a normal brokerage company. Six years ago I was dissatisfied too.

And then I realised that I was a fool myself. I wanted the Expert Advisor to trade on the real as it did in the MT4 tester.

My idea was that the real EA would trade in the same way as in the Strategy Tester. I have not got a license there. But the terms are more interesting.

I think he has already opened and closed (more precisely, he left it to develop an outsourced ECN-platform for other CDs). Although he may have opened something else, I did not follow...

Ilya Malev:
I think he has already opened and closed (more precisely, he left it to develop an outsourced ECN-platform for other CDs). Although he may have opened something else, I have not been following...
He opened it in 2013, but only started working in 2016. It is now actively developing in that direction. He plans to launch PAMMs this year. And so, yes, he has another business connected with software for brokerage companies.

Boris Gulikov:
He opened it in 2013, but only started working in 2016. I am now actively developing in this direction. He plans to launch PAMMs this year. But, yes, he has another business connected with software for brokerage companies.

You mean R, but before that, it was like a GK franchise or something... was

Boris Gulikov:
He opened it in 2013, but only started working in 2016. Now he is actively developing in this direction. He plans to launch PAMMs this year. But yes, he has another business connected with software for brokerage companies.

I'll keep that in mind, thanks.) I'll have to look it up. It's a pity to miss out on interesting people )

Reason: