will the FOREX live on? - page 13

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

OK, why do they all slide except for DDE and the kitchen attachments in the LC?

You still haven't answered where they slide. And what is DDE - don't tell me Dynamic Data Exchange :stuffed_fox:

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

What do you mean they can't? ))) this is the only way in forex on ECN

I DON'T KNOW. But it seems impossible to me.

Ilya Malev:

You still haven't answered - where are the slips. And what is DDE - don't tell me Dynamic Data Exchange :stuffed_fox:

at a disadvantage of course.

Dealing Desk Execution

Boris Gulikov:
I DO NOT KNOW. But it seems impossible to me.

They explain it by the fact that it takes a long time for the order to reach the supplier, and the price has already changed, and then you have such a nuisance

no need for such a forex).

In general, the diagnosis is: don't trade in shitty kitchens with limits sliding into minus (unless you mean stops, of course) and who make up ridiculous acronyms for their own personal brokerage. I can tell you a couple of normal ones in confidence.

P.S. and whose site looks like something written yesterday by a schoolboy on a free engine (googled the DDE)

Ilya Malev:
In general, the diagnosis - do not trade in shitty kitchens that have limits sliding into minus (unless you mean stops, of course) and which make up ridiculous acronyms for their own personal abnormalities. I can tell you a couple of normal ones in confidence.

You can tell me, I'll tell you in confidence a diagnosis for them as well.

Ilya Malev:

P.s. and whose site looks like it was written yesterday by a schoolboy on a free engine (googled DDE)

DDE used to be everywhere, there is a clear control there if the price changed then requotes, nothing ever slipped

slippage on ECN and NDD type accounts

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

DDE used to be all over the place, there was a clear control if the price changed then requotes, nothing ever slipped

Glide on ECN and NDD type accounts

It may have been, but it was never called that.

Actually it's called Instant by decent people.

Ilya Malev:

Maybe it was, but it was never called that.

It's actually called Instant by decent people.

same thing, in other words

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

same thing, in other words.

I have not traded in such accounts since the first STP

Reason: