My approach. The core is the engine. - page 44

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Why is it not possible to implement semi-automation through the properties window? What difference does it make whether to enable or disable something through the properties window, or through an additional interface (except that in the second case the costs increase)? So the question repeats - what can be done through your gui that can't be done through a normal properties window?

And why did you write a gui library? What can be done through your GUI that cannot be done through the properties window?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Why is it not possible to implement semi-automation through the properties window? What difference does it make whether to enable or disable something through the properties window, or through an additional interface (except that in the second case the costs increase)? So the question bears repeating - what can be done through your gui that can't be done through the normal properties window?

I'll tell you my opinion - GUI is more pleasant to work with. It is more convenient - you just sit there and press the buttons. The GUI can be used in the tester to get a feel for it - learn how to drain demo money.

But, as for me, Peter has not got into the wrong topic - he has not conducted a study of demand, has not written for years on demand (and in fact they order basically the same + / -), and does not know statistics on the demand for GUI in programs. And one beauty (is it?) will not get far (in terms of what to live on)

Georgiy Merts:

It just might be more convenient, Dimitri.

I understand Peter's GUI very well. Sometimes it makes sense to put some parameters in separate panels, to place slider buttons and other controls conveniently. And to do it in a different way than the standard interfaces offer.

The issue, as it seems to me, is somewhat different - the complexity of support (remembering where and what indexes, in what order and what they mean is very difficult), and the target audience (people who would know programming well enough, but who prefer to trade manually, in my opinion, are very few).

Peter believes that semi-automatics are the future. That's exactly what he's counting on by releasing a library like this.

But, personally, I have great doubts, both that "the future is for semi-automatics", and that there will be any number of people who know how to program, but trade manually.

George, I've told you many, many times

YOU DON'T HAVE TO LEARN MY APPROACH.

No indexes, no kernel, no engine.

Just a markup language.

I showed you a code example. I explained that constructor creates engine and files. One of them only fill.

Artyom Trishkin:

...And you can't go far on beauty (is it?) alone (in terms of what to live on)

What beauty? We are talking about data tables, statistics, dialog boxes, semi-automated settings, a lot of possibilities that open up.

Реter Konow:

What beauty? We are talking about data tables, statistics, dialog boxes, semi-automated settings, a lot of possibilities that open up.

What data, what tables?

If the GUI is not needed, why have they produced 50 articles on it? ($200 each).

Vitaly Muzichenko:

What data, what tables?

ANY DATA. Whatever the user wants.

Georgiy Merts:

It just might be more convenient, Dimitri.

I understand Peter's GUI very well. Sometimes it makes sense to put some parameters in separate panels, to place slider buttons and other controls conveniently. And to do it in a different way than the standard interfaces offer.

The issue, as it seems to me, is somewhat different - the complexity of support (remembering where and what indexes, in what order and what they mean is very difficult), and the target audience (people who would know programming well enough, but who prefer to trade manually, in my opinion, are very few).

Peter believes that semi-automatics are the future. That's exactly what he's counting on by releasing a library like this.

But, personally, I have my doubts, both about the "future of semi-automatics" and the fact that there are many people who know how to program, but trade manually.

It might be more convenient, but only a little, if you don't consider the labour involved.

As for semi-automatics. To what extent is his library suitable for semi-automation tasks? Not at all. By about 5 per cent, to be exact.

Even the very idea of semi-automation is not disclosed, its main tasks and what is its essence.

====

This is roughly how I understand semi-automated operation: I looked at the chart, pinned the indicators to the chart, looked at it... and decided it would probably be a good idea to open if the cci indicator crosses the 100 level from bottom to top. I set up the notification system... lean back in my chair... The notification worked, I look at the chart and think - no, it is better to go in another direction, but when the csi indicator crosses the 200 level from the top downwards... Then, for example, I opened, but did not hit it. I set the system: to close when two moving averages will cross, but in case of profit I will activate trailing... Something like this - to automate those thoughts that arise in the process... Moreover, everyone has different thoughts. And what Peter is offering is just a gui, and it is not even clear why it is offered as a means of automation. But Sergei Kovalev's AutoGraph is really a system for semi-automated work. But Peter probably does not know about Aftograf?

Artyom Trishkin:

I'll tell you what I think - GUI is more pleasant to work with. It is more convenient - you just sit there and press the buttons. The GUI can be used in the tester to get used to it - to learn how to drain demo money.

But, as for me, Peter has got into the wrong area - he hasn't conducted a study of demand, hasn't written for years to order (and in fact he orders basically the same thing +/-), and doesn't know the statistics of demand for GUI in programs. And one beauty (is it?) will not get far (in terms of what to live on)

If you are training in the tester, there is no other option. I mean the usual case - an Expert Advisor is hovering on a chart...

Реter Konow:

ANYTHING. As much as the user wants.

All the statistics are in the history section of the terminal, and they are not viewed once a day, so there is no need to waste resources. Or is it the wrong statistic?

What I see now, you can't see the price behind all the windows, and this completely kills manual trading, so it's definitely not semi-automatic.

Reason: