Interesting advisor - page 7

Tantrik:
It's like a miracle.... Looking where no one has lost...

A miracle is "when Charlie Chaplin won third place in the Charlie Chaplin competition..."

Advaita:
Replace 50 with 100 and you have a $1,000 deposit, and 50 with 200 for $500.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, but I haven't worked with the decompiler yet...

lerik:
Removed the linkage to account, timeframe, currency, deposit.

Thank you, kind man!) Now everything is more or less clear!

lerik:
Digital filters for Kravchuk's system - I mean indicators

they've been in the codebase for a year now

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8867

Here are the tests from 2001, on 10,000th depo, it is not losing, there are good parts, and you can try to remove these drawdowns with some explicit stop-loss, add to the code and pop it, in order to find the best value. Am I right?

DekanFF:

Here are the tests from 2001, on 10,000th depo, it is not losing, there are good parts, and you can try to remove these drawdowns with some explicit stop-loss, add to the code and pop it, in order to find the best value. Am I right?

If we introduce an explicit stop-loss, I think the drawdown will also be explicit:-)))

khorosh:
With the introduction of an explicit stoploss, I think the drain will also be explicit:-)))
Noooooooo......)

DekanFF:
Noooooo......)

Alas. I don't think SL is appropriate here. The flip happens in several trades or even dozens of trades, not just one.

It's probably worth waiting out the period and not trading for a while.

Richie:

Alas. I don't think the SL is appropriate here. The flip is in several trades or even dozens of trades, not just one.

You should probably wait for a period and not trade for a while.

It's difficult because you don't know in advance where the curve will go down, so you have to keep an eye on the system all the time,

that's almost impossible too... that's why I'm talking about a stop loss... just to try it, and the result, whatever it may be, will be beneficial.

Here, by the way, on all ticks.

Richie:

to Vinin: Thank you.

lerik, as far as I understand each "adept" has to be tightly bound to his currency pair and his timeframe, even to his broker. So, a general case will not work here. Somewhere there was a program that makes these filters based on history.

I did it once: it's really better to generate filters on a specific pair, timeframe and quotes (i.e. OC). But in general you can use the posted filters (the closest one is EURUSD), selecting 1H-1D timeframe depending on the timeframe of DT (quotes).

If you need a filter generator, I can lay it out.

Reason: