Product reviews have disappeared(resolved) - page 4

TheXpert:

We seem to have different notions of rotation. almost the same products can be at the top with slight variations.

They change, but not because of shuffling, but because of stupid statistics that bounce around. this is not rotation.

i noticed that mt5 and mt4 have different tops and rotations in the terminal (not on the site)

so on mt5 terminal rotation really works better. More accurately - it works every time you click on a tab.

There is no rotation in MT4 (Or there is with statistics)

The top is really classified. And no one will give us the formula. ЧThen rightly so, so there's no cheating.

Sales and reviews and downloads don't always lift a product to the top.

Sometimes a product is at the top that sells almost every day. And sometimes a product hangs in the top, which sold 1 time in a month. And does not go out of the top.

Of course, the first products in the top, which are shown in the market, in the terminal, have a better chance to sell. They are seen in the window immediately.

But few people will poke around in 33,000 programmes.

Especially users who buy utilities These are people who do not know how to program (Or real traders who only trade with two buttons!!!).

Lots of topics and discussions about which is better.

Is an EA with 100500 parameters bad? And what about the indicator without the Expert Advisor?

After all, if the man has created his indicator, why hasn't he created an Expert Advisor based on it? It's a 5-minute affair!

There is a buyer for every commodity.

You can argue long and hard.

Those who are engaged in sales keep statistics and know what is better.

Those who don't have statistics on sales - will argue long and hard about what is better:

EA with one parameter, EA with 100500 parameters, Utility, Automated EA, Semi-automated EA, Indicator. One-Click Trading....

There is a demand - there is a supply.

Someone is dealing with utilities, and someone is drawing the tester grails.

Somebody opens one parameter and shouts that the system has AI, while somebody spends years to make the system stable and opens 100500 parameters.

Everyone has his own statistics.

Someone displays 500 products, changing the name and drawing new pictures, and then doesn't give a FUCK about promotion and updates.

Someone puts his heart into one project and develops it continuously.

We're all different. Different in personality. Different experiences. Different visions.

Every vendor has their own army of fans. Promotion style. Ideas...

Competition gives a kick to self-improvement.

Some need to sell their program quickly and get out of the market, and some are constantly supporting projects. And a third is looking for recognition. Some need everything at once :-).

For sellers - it would be desirable to have a separate closed section. Where all the topics would be dedicated to the Market and the signals. So as not to advertise, but the sellers would share their knowledge. And would ask questions on the subject of Market.

It used to be that it was forbidden to discuss market. Now every third topic is about market, signals,...

TheXpert:

We seem to have different notions of rotation. the same products can be at the top with slight variations.

they change, but not because of reshuffling, but because of stupid statistics that bounce around. that's not rotation.

hmm, if that's the case, then yes, we're probably talking about different things.

Well... Basically, the reason I wrote is that the utilities are offended on the main page of the market in the terminal.

That is, even if you have a super-duper utility that's used by thousands, five stars, etc. and is better than everything else in the market, it won't make it to the main terminal page.)

TheXpert:

Well... Basically, the reason I wrote is that the utilities are offended on the main page of the market in the terminal.

That is, even if you have a super-duper utility, which is used by thousands, five stars, etc., and it's better than everything else in the market, it does not get to the main terminal )

I honestly haven't been following the market tab in the terminal. I did not have time to do that.

And now I see that you're right. There are no utilities on MAIN tab.

That's why everyone tries to put their utilities in the Expert Advisors to run in the terminal.

That's where the dog is buried....

Sadly...

utilities do you mean scripts?

or experts marked "utility"?

If the second, they are visible in the terminal, but I don't know about the first one.

Although I had one script hanging in the market for 1.5 years without a single download

I did not know about the first one.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

utilities do you mean scripts?

what is not an indicator, not an advisor and not a library. your copier is also a utility.

TheXpert:

what is not an indicator, not an advisor and not a library. your copier is also a utility.

however, it is at the top in the terminal and at the top in the market.

(Although, what do you call a top? )

Well, four hours ago I had another purchase of the utility at the new price. This is the 5th purchase this month and the 15th overall, but it has had no effect on its ranking.

It's still in the same place at 28 out of 36 pages. Can someone explain why sales have absolutely no effect on her ranking?

I'm beginning to wonder if there's a formula responsible for the ranking, or if there's something obviously wrong with the formula. It's good to know that buyers don't care about ratings.

Tetyana Shcherba:

Well, four hours ago I had another purchase of the utility at the new price. This is the 5th purchase this month and the 15th overall, but it has had no effect on its ranking.

It's still in the same place at 28 out of 36 pages. Can someone explain why sales have absolutely no effect on her ranking?

It's probably just individual tweaks, but that's my paranoia.

my utility purchases move her up.

but sometimes purchases are cut off, even downloads stop,

even though the product is on the front page of the site and in the terminal.

Tetyana Shcherba:

A little longer and you'll be calling out the name of the utility. And do not understand that everyone has different monitors, with different screens and resolutions, and the number of pages is different.

Customers don't walk around here and why ask when no one knows the answer.

Reason: