Product reviews have disappeared(resolved) - page 2

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

Thank you!

Why thank me? When it went down before the recalculation, you were at the top of the list when I looked.)

TheXpert:
why thank you? when it went down before the recalculation you were in first place when i looked))

on the second one) there's a free script

the paid one dropped from 4th place and that's why i got scared.

By the way, the position has little effect on the number of downloads and purchases.

Only if for free downloads.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

By the way, the position has little effect on the number of downloads and purchases.

I think it depends on the product. I suspect that for experts and indicators, being in the top 10 adds up well.

TheXpert:

i think it depends on the product. i think it's good for Expert Advisors and indicators to be in the top 10.

if you look at the indicators, the free one had up to 2,000 downloads a month

if you set a minimum price, all downloads *** are gone )

the indicator itself piles up on 100500 pages

Marsel:

Fixing

A product that was previously hidden from the showcase now cannot be brought back. A 404 is popping up as well.

Marsel:

Fix

Page transitions in All have been corrected. Hiddden is still empty...

That's a great change!

It would also be very good. If in the All Products section https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/XXXXXXXX/seller

Split the code into :

1. MT5
  2. MT4
  3. Experts
  4. Utilities
  5. Indicators

When you have a lot of products, it's hard to understand what's where.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

That's a great change!

It would also be very good. If in the All Products section https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/XXXXXXXX/seller

Split the code into :

1. MT5
  2. MT4
  3. Experts
  4. Utilities
  5. Indicators

I think it's hard to understand what's where when there are so many products.

It would be great if traders didn't put their stuff in inappropriate sections like you do in the arbitrage section for MT5.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

It would be great if sellers didn't put their rubbish in inappropriate sections like you do in the arbitrage section for mt5.

i didn't put anything in the arbitrage section, did i?

Reason: