I am unwilling to be registered as a "SELLER"!? - page 6

Igor Dervuk:

No, I have a new computer from the beginning !

Please stop raising your voice. Exclamation marks are perceived as an exaggerated tone. Here on the forum, no one owes you anything. If you want help or at least an adequate attitude to you - calm down and talk in a constructive manner and a calm tone.

Igor Dervuk:
I got in touch with Pavel in his personal message yesterday to help him sort things out, but he has kept quiet so far!

I don't think he will. Have you looked at his profile? I haven't seen any movement in two years. He probably doesn't show up here.

And I don't think Pavel can help you.

Vadim Zotov:

Please spread the word. It will be useful for everyone to know. Maybe there will be less cheating as a result.

There is a separate topic on this. And as they say, "A red cow doesn't change colour".

And to talk about something, you don't have to speak in the air, but on the facts.

I've had 5 or 6 customers who demanded their money back for a purchase. Allegedly they lost all their money because of my robot.

None of them showed me the Trade Report or anything to see what the reason was.

I repeated all the time in discussions about the product that there is no trading without losses and I told everyone to contact me to find out the reason.

But all of them not only showed nothing, but also wrote a bad review and offered to give compensation, to remove or change the review for 5 *, But I do not see, they bought the product or rented. There is a big difference in the amount of them.

Here is the author of this thread, one of them.

If someone says that they lost $10K on a real account because of a robot and it doesn't show anything, it's already a complaint and if they demand compensation for the review, it's already blackmail.

I have contacted Service Desk in 3 or 4 cases. And they replied that it is not necessary to give any compensation, but their feedback left as is, and said that the buyer is not required to prove or show something.

But they were only banned for this, for a week or a month, and one was even banned permanently.

And all of them appeared like mushrooms after the rain only when they introduced the ability to edit reviews.

On the marketplace, some sellers negotiate with their customers and get amazing reviews for bribes.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

But all of them not only showed nothing, but also wrote a bad review and offered to give compensation to remove or change the review to 5*, But I can't see if they bought the product or rented it. I mean, there's a big difference in the amount.

so if you knew for sure if the product was bought or leased, you would go for it ? :)

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

There is a separate topic on this. And as they say, "A red cow doesn't change colour".

And to talk about something, you don't have to speak in the air, but on the facts.

I've had 5 or 6 customers claim their money back for a purchase. Allegedly they lost all their money because of my robot.

None of them showed me the Trade Report or anything to see what the reason was.

I repeated all the time in discussions about the product that there is no trading without losses and I told everyone to contact me to find out the reason.

But all of them not only showed nothing, but also wrote a bad review and offered to give compensation, to remove or change the review for 5 *, But I do not see, they bought the product or rented. There is a big difference in the amount of them.

Here is the author of this thread, one of them.

If someone says that they lost $10K on a real account because of a robot and it doesn't show anything, it's already a complaint and if they demand compensation for the review, it's already blackmail.

I have contacted Service Desk in 3 or 4 cases. And they replied that it is not necessary to give any compensation, but their feedback left as is, and said that the buyer is not required to prove or show something.

But they were only banned for this, for a week or a month, and one was even banned permanently.

And all of them appeared like mushrooms after the rain only when they introduced the ability to edit reviews.

On the marketplace, some sellers negotiate with their customers and get amazing reviews for bribes.

So where are all your "wonderful" EAs ?

You deleted them all.

Because they are scammers!

That says it all.

Tetyana Shcherba:

I mean, if you knew for sure if a product had been bought or rented, would you go for it? :)

Of course not. I said that because anyone can rent a product (because it's cheap), write a negative review and demand the full price of the product. That's what it's all about.

And it is only possible to verify what he bought or rented if the buyer says the day and exact time of purchase.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Of course not. I said that because anyone can rent a product (because it's cheap), write a negative review and claim full value for the product. That's the point.

And it is only possible to verify what he bought or rented if the buyer says the day and exact time of purchase.

I've had a couple of people demand an open code under threat of writing a bad review...

Evgeniy Zhdan:

I've had a couple of demands for open source code under threat of writing a bad review...

And I've often been asked to send a purchased file to a post office, under the pretence that they can't install the product from the marketplace.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Of course not. I said that because anyone can rent a product (because it's cheap), write a negative review and claim full value for the product. That's the point.

And it is only possible to verify whether he bought or rented if the buyer says the day and the exact time of purchase.

When I bought it, there was no lease.

My broker's real ticks were not in MT5, so I lost on real ticks and on all simulated ticks - the grail.

I did not buy them with real ticks but now I can use MT5 to analyse them and everything will become clear.

Igor Dervuk:

So where are all these "wonderful" EAs of yours?

You deleted them all.

Because they are cheaters!

That says it all.

I didn't say I had great EA. They still work as well as any other robot in the market. I deleted them because I started working with investors.

You're talking about yourself, how you were admiring the robot in the product discussions, you have placed it on a demo account and you wrote me in your personal message that you have no money for real trading.

I also got my feedback after a month and you told me that you lost $10K because of the trading robot.

Why didn't you show how you lost an unprecedented 10K? You didn't have it.

Reason: