I have received this message every day since March 16 this year. There are 14 transactions, but I cannot withdraw the available funds. Is this a standard procedure and waiting period? Does anyone have a similar experience? Please advise; thank you!
can I trade digital coin on this metatrader 5
The charts, the price on the charts, the symbols to trade, and the names of the symbols, and the time of the price on the chart - all of them are related to the brokers only. So, if you want to trade some symbol so you should find the broker which is allowing this symbol for traders (because it is nothing to do with Metatrader platform application at all).
Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies
Sergey Golubev, 2021.11.15 05:43
Find Metatrader broker (there are a lot of Metatrader brokers, use google to find), and open the account according to their condition on their websites.Try with demo first.
1. The article - MQL5.community - User Memo
2. MetaTrader 5 Help - Open an Account
3. Where Do I start from?https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/212020
4. MetaTrader 5 Help - Trading Platform — User Manual
5. How to make a search on the forumhttps://www.mql5.com/en/forum/193510
6. Find a Server by the Broker's Name: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/214820
7. My list of brokers: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/353226/page3
Please enable the necessary setting in your browser, otherwise you will not be able to log in.