Help !!!! Purchased faulty indicator from marketplace and seller not responding to messages.

Greetings good people, I recently purchased an indicator from the marketplace which seems to have a problem. The email alert functionality doesn't properly work: it constantly shows up an error. I have contacted the seller both on this platform and via his website, but no response yet. In the interim I am wondering if this MQL5 platform has a complaint handling procedure for customers in my situation?

Thanking you in advance of your responses.

Remcurrence. 

remcurrence:

Greetings good people, I recently purchased an indicator from the marketplace which seems to have a problem. The email alert functionality doesn't properly work: it constantly shows up an error. I have contacted the seller both on this platform and via his website, but no response yet. In the interim I am wondering if this MQL5 platform has a complaint handling procedure for customers in my situation?

Thanking you in advance of your responses.

Remcurrence. 

If you can't get in contact with the seller, you will have to open a ticket with the service desk (left menu of your profile page)

Stuart Browne:
If you can't get in contact with the seller, you will have to open a ticket with the service desk (left menu of your profile page)
Thank you for your advice. The seller has since responded.

remcurrence:
Thank you for your advice. The seller has since responded.
Awesome, thanks for reporting back, hope it works out well