Record on the Market - page 37

Rashid Umarov:

No - when I see an Expert Advisor in the Market with a lot of settings, I immediately have a suspicion - "Swindler. The author was not able to create a normal strategy based on simple trading rules, and gave a bunch of crutches with a bunch of settings to be later distributed to the buyer saying "Try it in the Strategy Tester, search for parameters yourself - it must work". And if it didn't work, then you didn't look hard - it's not my fault.

Yes, that would be true if a fully automatic EA was much harder to create than an EA with settings. Only the opposite is true. Any crook can make an automaton, but only a professional can make a serious semi-automated robot.

Реter Konow:

Yes, that would be true if a fully automatic EA was much harder to create than an EA with settings. Only the opposite is true. Any crook can make an automaton, but a serious semi-automatic robot, only a professional can.

You are always talking nonsense. As if you came from the Stone Age.

Your thinking suggests that you have never developed a single system, from start to finish.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

You are always talking nonsense. As if you came from the Stone Age.

Your thinking suggests that you've never developed a single system, from start to finish.

Yep. You guessed it. ))

Реter Konow:

Yep. You guessed it. ))

If not, show me what completed jobs you have.

The value of any program is that everything happens automatically. The existence of numerous parameters and controls indicates that the developer is weak.

It means he didn't have the brains to automate numerous processes.

Perhaps I am making one major mistake. I have now begun to realise. The market is a place for selling things that the developer himself doesn't need. Therefore, by definition, there cannot be anything of great value there.

Another thing is algotraders' own developments. There you may need settings, windows, tables and semi-automatics. After all, we are talking about personal income.

Here, you cannot fool yourself with a beautiful picture of the tester. Therefore, semi-automation will be useful for personal development and creativity of algotraders.

Is a serious semi-automatic one that will need to draw channels for the robot to trade on them? or vice versa, the robot will draw and trade by itself?) In both cases there will be a clear flaw

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

If not, show what completed jobs you have.

The value of any programme is that everything happens automatically. The existence of numerous parameters and controls indicates that the developer is weak.

It means he didn't have the brains to automate numerous processes.

You can recognise a very strong developer in you...))

Fast528:
Serious semi-automatic is the one that will need to draw channels for the robot to trade on them or vice versa, the robot will draw and trade by itself?)

It's a huge field for creativity. All the way down to AI. The main thing about semi-automatics is the interaction with the user. People might like it.

Реter Konow:

It's a huge field for creativity. All the way down to AI. The main thing about semi-automatics is the interaction with the user. People might like it.

Who might like it would rather start studying mql himself, but I think the right thing to do is to start making money, the rest is secondary, studying or poking around in the constructor, here is an example, while some dig potatoes in the garden, others have already eaten them and are full.

Fast528:

Whoever might like it would rather start learning mql on their own

Perhaps... That's a good thing, isn't it?

Reason: