Looking for patterns - page 243

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

If you add a directional damping component to the model and superimpose a minority game model on it, you might get a similar result.

"If Nicanor Ivanovich's lips were put to Ivan Kuzmich's nose, and if we took some of the swagger that Baltazar Balthazarych has, and, perhaps, if we added Ivan Pavlovich's burdomeness to it, then I would immediately make up my mind." )

KGM22:

Messrs, I have read your comments and I will only say one thing.

With your intellectual level, especially - as a programmer, it is better not to comment on my post.

Ps,I see no point in commenting on your opuses.

I do not get it.

You have done a great job systematizing and want to program it? You are not a programmer?

Aleksey Nikolayev:

"If Nicanor Ivanovich's lips were put to Ivan Kuzmich's nose, if he had the swagger of Balthazar Balthazarych, and if Ivan Pavlovich were even more burly, I would make up my mind at once. )

)))))) Only simple things can be described by simple models)))) And if they will just resemble the complex ones, then there is something in it)))))

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Semantics is also syntax) just of some other language. For example, when translating a program it is always only rewriting it into another language, but written or heard speech we always translate into some internal language.

On the merits of my comment - in his famous work "Syntactic Structures" Chomsky explains that in languages long-range order is important. For example, if we get the word "if" at the beginning of a sentence, it increases the likelihood of the word "that" appearing later, even though there may be other words in between in large numbers.

The approach suggested by the proud comrade above is usually called 'Markovian' and suggests only a close order. Actually, Chomsky pointed out the disadvantages of this method for describing language.

A distant order to describe by matmodels? There is no fractality in syntactic structures.

Uladzimir Izerski:

So I don't get it.

You've done a lot of systematisation work and you want to program it? You are not a programmer?

Yes, I did a very big job, I spent almost 13 years on it, plus 3 more years of testing. The result - more than 300 forecasts for all trading instruments, funds, commodities, stocks, currencies and for all time intervals from 1 hour to 3 years, the effectiveness - 98%, indeed I'm not a programmer, but to trust this algorithm to programming geniuses like you I don't have the slightest desire.

KGM22:

... 98% efficiency
... some half pokers are discussing something they have no idea about.

I'm embarrassed to ask, (as I've never asked) and can you show me the state?

apr73:

I'm embarrassed to ask, (as I've never asked) and can you show me the state?

Are all of you like that?

Once again, for complete nerds,

I showed an algorithm that works clearly in time and in the number of cycles of formation, if you as a programmer can not add 2 +2, then it's your problem, and if you are not able to make money with this system, then there's really nothing more to talk about

KGM22:
Yes, I've done a lot of work, I've spent almost 13 years on it, plus 3 more years of testing. The result - more than 300 forecasts for all trading instruments, funds, commodities, stocks, currencies and for all time intervals from 1 hour to 3 years, the effectiveness - 98%, I'm really not a programmer, but I have no desire to trust this algorithm to programming geniuses like you.

What's wrong with programmers?

You came to the programmers' forum with a purpose.

At 98%, no one usually sticks their neck out.

Uladzimir Izerski:

What's wrong with programmers?

You came to the programmers' forum with a purpose.

At 98%, no one usually sticks their neck out.

You just want to show off. ,

I do not have analogues of such a system that work accurately in time and with the same number of cycles.

I was just curious how programmers would react to it, and to see how they would react.

I got the expected result - I hope there is no need to explain what it is

KGM22:

just wanted to "show off", too. ,

There are no analogues of such a system, clearly working in time and in an invariable number of cycles of formation in the world.

It was just interesting how exactly the programmers would react to it, and to see exactly their reaction.

Got the expected result - I hope to explain what it is, no need.

There is no problem with programming your developments.

Go to KodoBase it's full of more complicated tasks for free. Yours look simplified. It may be profitable. Everything brilliant is simple.

Reason: