Ruble! Sanctions! What next for the Russian currency? - page 9

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

And I decided to put stop orders, as there was a narrow Donchian channel and they should have rallied this time, as before that the MP in one of the programmes said that the Central Bank would raise the rate, while all analysts' forecasts were that the rate would not be raised.

I am taking a closer look to get in with a BUY. I'm thinking of waiting for it to go down to 65. It is unlikely that the Central Bank will allow it to go lower, it is not profitable for them.

Vadim Zotov:

I'm taking a closer look to get in with BUY. I'm thinking of waiting for it to go down to 65. I don't think the Central Bank will let it go lower, it is not profitable for it.

I have bought stakes at 69000 - I think we can still rush there in the coming week. But, there is no ZZ segment on H4 according to my system, so I think 67-67,4 is a possible pivot point for growth, at least for a bounce on small TF, which could be traded.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I have bought stakes at 69000 - I think we can still rush there in the coming week. But, there is no ZZ segment on H4 according to my system, so I think that 67-67,4 is a possible pivot point for growth, at least for a bounce on small TF, which could be traded.

Options? Well, the disintegration will eat up all the profit within a week)). Even if everything goes in the right direction.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Options or something? Well, you'll eat up all your profits in a week)). Even if it goes in the right direction.

So why do I have to wait a week? I may sell on a wave to 69, the wave will be, and if not, so what, I will short the futures until the target is fulfilled on the spot.

Before that I took puts, but I closed too early, and the profits could be huge compared to the investments - 1 to 6 or so.

Nearest target worked out, there is a chance of a correction today on M15 TF to 67850.

As suggested above, the rouble has strengthened to almost 65.

It is now important not to miss the reversal. Does anyone have any insider information about the prerequisites for this?

If so, please share.

when is the turnaround?

Vadim Zotov:

I'm taking a closer look to get in with BUY. I'm thinking of waiting for it to go down to 65. I don't think the Central Bank will let it go lower, it's not profitable for them.

Tomorrow the US FED may raise the interest rate. It may not go to 65.

Ramiz Mavludov:
The US Fed will probably raise the interest rate tomorrow. Probably won't make it to 65.

Thank you!

Looks like it will really give the dollar a sharp bounce. So tomorrow we need to buy in before the US news.

Ramiz Mavludov:
The US Fed might raise the rate tomorrow. Maybe it won't get to 65.

The dollar is already priced in a rate hike, the market has already priced it in. If they do, there will be a small move, but if they don't, there will be a flight down.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

The dollar is already priced in a rate hike, the market has already priced it in. If they do, there will be some movement, but if they don't, it will be a flight to the bottom.

When did it get priced in and played out? Where is the information coming from?

Reason: