Weekend evening - page 56

ai1111:

Thanks! I'll check it out tomorrow and report back.

Good afternoon Expert looked at

1 Since the exchange does not work on the STM demo account

2 In the strategy tester everything works on the EURUSD.

3 When I downloaded the demo account VTS USD to the chart . whytake profit is not exposed.

4 The Experts journal is clear, no entries and does not show, several times I reloaded, restarted, etc.

I understand that the settings circled in the screenshot are only needed for the tester, they would not work on a real account. If they work on a real account, then what to do with them and how to configure them, I do not understand.

6 In the final version of add poluchalosta division to buy and sell positions (I see that in this version is the division of buy and sell positions, but I think it is only for the tester).

7 I do not know where better to write after the appearance of the Expert Advisor here in the "weekend evening" or in the code base page with the Expert Advisor?

10 In general on a demo account I have not put a take profit. (I downloaded it as it should, I didn't change the path) no entries from the EA logbook.

Files:
1.jpg  429 kb

ai1111:

Good afternoon Expert looked at

1 Since the exchange does not work I have tested on VTS USD demo account

2 In the strategy tester everything works tested onEURUSD.

3 When I downloaded the demo account VTS USD to the chart . whytake profit is not exposed.

4 The Experts journal is clear, no entries and does not show, several times I reloaded, restarted, etc.

I understand that the settings circled in the screenshot are only needed for the tester, they would not work on a real account. If they work on a real account, then what to do with them and how to configure them, I do not understand.

6 In the final version of add poluchalosta division to buy and sell positions (I see that in this version is the division of buy and sell positions, but I think it is only for the tester).

7 I do not know where better to write after the appearance of the Expert Advisor here in the "weekend evening" or in the code base page with the Expert Advisor?

10 In general on a demo account I have not put a take profit. (I downloaded it as it should, I didn't change path) no entries from expert's journal.

Circle - specifically ONLY for visual testing mode - allows you to simulate trade in the tester. And only in the tester.

Vladimir Karputov:

Circle - specifically ONLY for visual testing mode - allows you to simulate trading in the tester. And only in the tester.

I see, that's what I thought too.

Why does not take profit on demo account?

Good afternoon!

We have recently finished working with you on the NetPrice TakeProfit Expert Advisor. Thank you, it is a great Expert Advisor!

There is another problem related to Take Profits:

If you enter the market on the top but the deal fails further and then we get a net of one-directional orders, for example 250 points between orders. We do not intend to place more than one order in one direction.

So I suggest to solve this situation in the following way

1 If two buy orders appear in the market, Take Profit is set for the uppermost one, hence it will close the uppermost order and the lower one will remain open.

2 if there are more than two buy orders in the market, then an ordinary overall take profit (let's call it "Take Profit") will be set, i.e. if there are only 4 orders in the market, an average take profit will be set on the top 3 orders and it will close only the top 3 deals and the bottom 1 deal which is the fourth (first from the bottom) will not be closed.

Thus, we will get rid of redundant positions and keep the most profitable position in the market, we entered the market for a reason!!!!)))

Do you think it's possible to make such an expert!? Or maybe you have done something like that?)

for example give a screenshot of two positions (originally there was a second entry order and a 1 was a pending order, which caught) (so designated because I think it would be easier to calculate, for example, all but the first from below!)

In short: According to the attached screenshot the second position will be closed by Take Profit (with a tick) and the first one will stay in the market.

NetPrice TakeProfit
NetPrice TakeProfit
  • www.mql5.com
Советник-утилита - выставляет общий тейк профит для позиций BUY и SELL
Files:
1.jpg  116 kb

ai1111:

Good afternoon!

We have recently finished working with you on the NetPrice TakeProfit Expert Advisor. Thank you, it is a great Expert Advisor!

There is another problem related to Take Profits:

If you enter the market on the top but the deal fails further and then we get a net of one-directional orders, for example 250 points between orders. We do not intend to place more than one order in one direction.

So I suggest to solve this situation in the following way

1 If two buy orders appear in the market, Take Profit is set for the uppermost one, hence it will close the uppermost order and the lower one will remain open.

2 if there are more than two buy orders in the market, then an ordinary overall take profit (let's call it "Take Profit") will be set, i.e. if there are only 4 orders in the market, an average take profit will be set on the top 3 orders and it will close only the top 3 deals and the bottom 1 deal which is the fourth (first from the bottom) will not be closed.

Thus, we will get rid of redundant positions and keep the most profitable position in the market, we entered the market for a reason!!!!)))

Do you think it's possible to make such an expert!? Or maybe you have done something like that?)

for example give a screenshot of two positions (originally there was a second entry order and a 1 was a pending order, which caught) (so designated because I think it would be easier to calculate, for example, all but the first from below!)

Briefly: In the following screenshot, the second position will be closed by Take Profit (with a tick mark) and the first one will stay in the market.

I do not see any clear logic. There are a lot of assumptions and speculations.

Vladimir Karputov:

I don't see a clear logic. There are a lot of assumptions and conjectures.

Vladimir! You're wrong, there are no assumptions or assumptions, that's exactly what I do. I didn't make it up. The screenshot I attached is from a real account. I'm just tired of manually setting that take profit. It's a very important expert, very important! (Please, look again carefully!) See screenshot 1 This was, see screenshot 2 This is 655 pips. This is an important Expert Advisor. It helps to avoid huge drawdowns to remove unnecessary orders from the market.

Files:
1_32l.jpg  116 kb
2.jpg  384 kb

ai1111:

Vladimir! You're wrong, there are no assumptions or assumptions, that's exactly what I do. I didn't make it up. It's a very important Expert Advisor. I'm just sick of manually setting take profit. (Please, look again carefully!) See screenshot 1 This was, see screenshot 2 This is 655 pips. This is an important Expert Advisor. It helps to avoid large setups to remove unnecessary orders from the market.

Let's start from the beginning. You have opened a BUY position. It is in the market alone - should we set Take Profit for it or not?

Vladimir Karputov:

Let's start from the beginning. You have opened a BUY position. It is alone in the market - should we take a Take Profit or not?

No, we don't take a Take Profit from the beginning.

As soon as the second BUY position appears in the market, take profit is set on the first (topmost) position.

If there are more than two Buy positions in the market: also we leave the lowest one alone and set a Take Profit on all others (to keep them out of the market)

ai1111:

No take profit at the beginning

Step 1. We have opened a BUY position. We have one position in the market. We do not set a Take Profit.

What next?

Vladimir Karputov:

Step 1. We have opened a BUY position. It is only in the market. We do not set a Take Profit.

What next?

As soon as the second BUY position appears in the market, we set a Take Profit on the first, uppermost position.

If there are more than two BUY positions in the market: also we leave the lowest one alone and set a Take Profit on all others (to get them out of the market).

Reason: