Help - I'm a newbie - page 4

arraga:
when there's nothing substantive to say... and yet it's soooo much fun...

Do you often read the "towel" of text?

Say: So and so, I ordered there was a scam ...

According to the author it works, according to the user it doesn't. Whose word should we believe? Only yours?

arraga:
when you have nothing to say on the subject... and you're so hot...

Yes, you are the only one who is the most adequate, that's right.

They wanted to save money and make a universal product for all api exchanges

And all the rest are just cheats, the price tag for the job must have been 5-6K quid, right?

What a bunch of crooks.

And here a normal guy agreed to do it for two beers, and now he's hiding from you - what a bad man, horrible.

Alexandr Saprykin:
According to the author it works, according to the user it does not work. And that's whose word we should believe? Only yours?

and customers and buyers often do.

they just write "it doesn't work".

and what doesn't work, how it tests... it's all a big mystery.

just "it doesn't work"

and you sit and guess what is not working there.

Once again, I don't need any judgement on whether I paid a lot or a little. I paid what I thought was necessary. A contractor was found. He has subsequently behaved dishonestly. I want potential customers of this contractor to be aware of his dishonesty towards me. It's very simple, isn't it?

arraga:
Once again, I don't need a judgement on whether I paid a lot or a little. I paid what I thought was necessary. A contractor was found. He subsequently behaved dishonestly. I want potential customers of this contractor to be aware of his dishonesty towards me. It's very simple, isn't it?

Excuse me for asking, but where did you order from ?

Vladimir Gribachev:

and customers and buyers often do.

they just write "it doesn't work".

and what doesn't work, how it tests... it's all a big mystery.

just "it doesn't work"

and you sit and wonder what it is that's not working.

Here, a very knowledgeable comment. I, as the customer in this case, did not have this - "it doesn't work". On the contrary, the doer of the job was well aware of this little problem. Moreover, according to him, everything works with the same code. But he doesn't want to get in touch. Or rather, he didn't want to - see the first post.

arraga:
This is a very good comment. I, as a customer in this case, did not have a problem with "it doesn't work". On the contrary, the developer of the job was well aware of this small problem. Moreover, he says everything works with the same code. But he doesn't want to get in touch. Or rather, he didn't want to - see the first post.

Ara, be a friend, don't start an argument over nothing!

You weren't a customer on this site.

You searched cheaper on Goolge and Yandex.

You got scammed there. You go to the source.

You should order from MQL5 freelance site and you won't have such problems.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/job

Торговые приложения для MetaTrader 5 на заказ
Торговые приложения для MetaTrader 5 на заказ
  • www.mql5.com
Ищу женщину программиста (возраст значения не имеет) для участия в совместном проекте, связанным с биржевой торговлей, имеющая высокие навыки программирования торговых инструментов с помощью языков MT5, MT4 (советников, индикаторов...), желательно проживающяя в г. Кишинев.  Контакты: тел.: +37362199990, Валера. Звонить c 8-17 часов...

arraga:
He further behaved dishonestly. I want potential customers of this performer know about his dishonesty towards me. It's very simple, isn't it?

1. you could leave a rating and even make a complaint after the job was done, couldn't you?

2. Why not do something constructive without all incomprehensible places that by the way spoil karma - take the code of advisor and order a separate modification for other million exchanges around the world?

I think I have not been answered on the merits of the question. Once again (and I will say it a thousand times) - I ordered the work, paid for it. The work was not done to the end, i.e. poor quality. On the page order I found no where to leave feedback. How to be? Forget?
Reason: