What happened to the rating of programmers in Freelance? - page 2

It is more correct to rank by average price for the work done, everyone who does 10 quid should start on page 3.

The first pages are for pro programmers, because pro will not work for 10 quid.

Right now the ranking is not done correctly.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

...because a pro won't work for 10 quid.

Why is that?
Personally, I value my working time at a minimum of $10/hour.
And if it takes me 0.5 hours (or even less) to get the job done for $10, why can't I do the job?
Or am I not a pro in that case? )))

Andrei Fandeev:
Why is that?
Personally, I value my working time at a minimum of $10/hour.
And if it takes me 0.5 hours (or even less) to do a $10 order, why can't I do the job?
Or am I not a pro in that case? )))

Andrey, if you are interested in my opinion, I can give it in video mode, it's easier for me than "silly" correspondence)

About half an hour of work ... ) not funny!

Nothing has changed in the calculation formula itself. It's just that the calculation of the top is now based only on the work done in the last year (365 days). This gives relatively new entrants a chance to make it to the top. In the previous version, it was virtually impossible to compete with those who have been working for several years. The top should become more dynamic, and developers who have not been active recently will disappear from it.

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:

Nothing has changed in the calculation formula itself. It's just that the calculation of the top is now based only on the work done in the last year (365 days). This gives relatively new entrants a chance to reach the top. In the previous version, it was virtually impossible to compete with those who have been working for several years. The top should become more dynamic, and developers who have not been active recently will disappear from it.

Thanks for the clarification.
Seems to make sense. Plus +++

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Andrey, if you are interested in my opinion, I can give it in video mode, it's easier for me than "silly" correspondence)

About half an hour of work ... ) not funny!

I don't see why this should be funny or not.
There are actually a lot of cheap jobs that can be done in less than an hour.
Look at the orders I've done for $10, their TORs. What's so complicated there that it takes hours to do?

For example, order for 10:
===

I need an indicator of price changes on a set interval.

It is set by the number of candlesticks to be counted. It displays it as a graph of price change against the starting price.

For example. It sets the interval of a hundred candlesticks, H1. At the opening of the first candle the price was 1.1000.

The current price is 1.13000. The graph is in the form of an oscillator around the zero line. The graph shows the percentage change point (1,1300-1,1000)/1,10000*100=2,7273
===

This is done in 10-15 minutes at the most!

I think everyone will soon switch to some other site and platform - something is wrong with the face! Can anyone suggest other platforms for trading! All are the same Metatrader! There is something in Basic or Turbo Pascal! It's a great language, but it's been jammed by the monsters of the corporation!

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:

In the calculation formula itself...

I fully support the innovation.

If the criterion for the top is "number of jobs completed" - then of course it's sensible to introduce a "unit of time".

The top should be dynamic and reflect the current situation. The top should be available to those who are currently working in the service.

When will the printed version of the book "Programming in MKVL" come out? It's a sin to print it out without the owner's permission! I like to read from a paper and not from the screen!

Лауреат:
When will the printed version of the book Programming in mcvl come out? it's a sin to print it out without the copyright holder's permission ! i like to read from paper and not from the screen ! it's a shame !
Do you want me to print it for you (possibly as a brochure) - you will have nothing else to do: to sew the notebooks, glue them, make the cover and put the book in the cover :). But no - you're not even a verified user - what if you're a robot?
Reason: