Optimise an EA and get the best of the optimised ones. - page 14

Optimised 6 EAs in order - settings are the same - as in the screenshot above.

Are the results good, did I do it right?

Files:
Test.zip  617 kb

At first glance, it looks right.

I will check by this afternoon and write six regexes.

I have to figure out which file belongs to which EA, and "score" the results in the code.

Then update basic EA according to results.

Write what TCs are interesting (magicians), and for which account to do them.

Or one magician and six accounts.

The first and second checked - everything is correct, I have entered the data into the Expert Advisor and put it on my demo.

BUT

Found my own small error - archive with all EAs needs to be re-downloaded, there is a small error in determining the integral quality evaluation. The error affects only tester EAs, in general - it is absent.

George Merts:

I have to figure out which file belongs to which expert, and "enter" the results into the code.

Well, I said that they are in order - alphabetically, like in the terminal. But if the file was written by an Expert Advisor, we could have foreseen all the nuances there.

George Merts:

You may write the TCs you are interested in (magicians), and for which account they should be done for.

Or one magician and six accounts.

For now, let the opportunity to accumulate, and then I will apply it :)

George Merts:

I have checked the first one - everything is correct, I have entered the data into Expert Advisor and have installed it on my demo account. The first re-code will be.

Well, I have just thought, may be the problems because of the leverage and the size of the deposit...

George Merts:

Found my own small error - archive with all EAs has to be re-downloaded, there is a small error in determining the integral quality score. The error affects only tester EAs, most of them do not.

No one is immune to error, re-download it means downloading a new archive.

The third one is checked - all is fine, scored in the EA, put it on demo.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

No one is immune to error, so re-download the archive.

Download (let's call it "you"), corrected, re-downloaded.

George Merts:

Download (let's call you "you"), corrected, re-downloaded.

It's better to send the link at once - you don't always want to go through the history.

The question now I have another, now if today to optimize, it is necessary to change all settings already dates or what?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

It's better to send the link at once - you don't always want to go through the history.

Now my question is different - if I optimise today, should I change all the date settings or what?

Yes, the date should be today - because many of the reoptimized EAs are those who were "dropped" from the league "for the drawdown", which happened only yesterday.

Therefore, I ask to set today's date, take a year ago, and the start of the forward - five months after the start

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

It's better to send the link at once - you don't always want to browse through history.

Yandexdisk.

Darn, distractions - I'll check the other three in a couple of hours. (But I think everything will be fine there).

EALeague
EALeague
  • yadi.sk
View and download from Yandex.Disk

George Merts:

Yes, the date should be today - because many of the over-optimised councillors are those who "dropped out" of the league "for a slump" that only happened yesterday.

Therefore, I ask to set today's date, take a year ago, and the start of the forward - five months after the start

Wouldn't it make more sense to specify those who dropped out, exactly? I'm just thinking that I should try to optimize my EA by all symbols (by specifying 4 symbols) in market review - will it work correctly? I just don't want to be constantly distracted by it, and I don't want to let it optimize itself a bit more.

Reason: