Optimise an EA and get the best of the optimised ones. - page 21

George Merts:

I'll process it, I'll make it, I'll count two more redcoats in your score (will be 18, if I'm not mistaken ?)

I think more than 18, for the fact that the set was wrong yesterday is not my fault :)

George Merts:

The current situation on 'favourites'.

Picture the effect in money, otherwise potentially interested parties will not be attracted!

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I think more than 18, for the fact that the set was wrong yesterday is not my fault :)

I kind of took everything into account... You said 19 ?

So it's 19, why argue !

i'll check the last one, i'll put it in the league, it'll be 20. i'm not greedy, i can even give you a redcod, i really appreciate the help, alexei !

I have the resources and time to write detailed instructions for beginners.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Depict the effect in money, otherwise potentially interested parties will not be attracted!

Yes, there is a result in money, and on each graph on the ordinate axis - directly in dollars at a constant lot 0.01 ! If you intend to trade a bigger lot - multiply accordingly, and get the result.

And for those who are too lazy to think - I will open a signal as soon as I am registered.

George Merts:

I sort of took everything into account... You said 19 ?

So it's 19, why argue !

Now I'll check the last one, I'll put it in the league, it will be 20. I'm not greedy, I may even give one regcode as a gift, I really appreciate your help, Alexey !

Ioptimized thisEMAFlatDTS_GBPUSD 3 times - the first time to the new version of EA, the second time with a wrong set, and the third time with a correct one. I figured that, but it's not about parrots :)

George Merts:

Yes, there is a result in money, and on each graph on the ordinate axis - directly in dollars at a constant lot 0.01 ! If you want to trade with a bigger lot - multiply it accordingly and get the result.

I will open a signal for those who are too lazy to think - as soon as I get registered.

Who knows what it is, in money or percent - it's not written there...

Of course, everything will be much better with a signal!

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Ioptimized thisEMAFlatDTS_GBPUSD 3 times - 1 time to a new version of the EA, the second time with a wrong set, and the third time with a correct one - I figured that, but of course, it's not about parrots :)

OK, how many regexes do you think you should have?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Who knows what it is, money or percentage - it doesn't say...

I added that the result is purely in dollars.

The list of 'outsiders' at the moment:

+1
Files:

George Merts:

All right, all right, how many reccods do you think you should have?

As you counted it, so be it.

Reason: