Subscription Failed?

Hi.

I have plenty of money in MLQ acct to subscribe to signals.

I have subscribed to several signals in the past.

I have recently tried to subscribe to signals and it keeps giving me a "subscription failed" notice after I try to pay. I tried paying with Pay-pal and the same thing happens.

Does anybody have an idea what is wrong?

Thanks,  Steve 

You can write to the service desk with all the details: your account (demo or live), signal is demo or real, your OS (Windows or Mac, and so on. If you will give them the details so they are able to help about what was going on and what to od for example.

I did. I got a long message full of computer speak mumbo-jumbo.

I need someone to tell me in plain English what to do...

ps

Windows7 operating system. 

There are many particularities and I do not know all of them. I know just some of them, for example:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Some Signals not showing in the signals list on certain live accounts

Alain Verleyen, 2014.10.25 13:04

Demo account can only subscribe to "demo" signals, and real account to "real" signals.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

how to create a signal for free in a real account

Aleksey Pak, 2016.02.19 14:04

Signal based on the real account available only for paid subscription. Demo signals always free.

So, let's service desk to fix this situation (because they know everything about it).

Alright. Thanks for the help. 

Sergey Golubev:

There are many particularities and I do not know all of them. I know just some of them, for example:

So, let's service desk to fix this situation (because they know everything about it).

What does this post mean?

So, let's (ASK) service desk to fix this situation (because they know everything about it).

So, let's (GET) service desk to fix this situation (because they know everything about it).

You left me hanging? 

Steve Redmann:

So, let's (ASK) service desk to fix this situation (because they know everything about it).

So, let's (GET) service desk to fix this situation (because they know everything about it).

You left me hanging? 

I mean - let service desk to help you with this situation. Service desk guys are the developer so it is better for you to wait for their help for example.
Because they can check everything.

Steve Redmann:

You left me hanging? 

Ok, I wrote to the service desk (with the link to this thread).
They may reply to your ticket (because as you told - you've already wrote to them). If they reply to my ticket so I will let you know here.

Thanks again.

Sergey Golubev:
Ok, I wrote to the service desk (with the link to this thread).
They may reply to your ticket (because as you told - you've already wrote to them). If they reply to my ticket so I will let you know here.
Well anything to add today? Still looking to get this figured out...
Reason: