Signal display case - page 7

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

But, they are available for copying.

If you already have a subscription, yes, but it is not possible for new ones to subscribe. They will be able to subscribe when the drawdown is less than 30%.

Konstantin Nikitin:

If there is already a subscription, yes, but it's impossible for new ones to subscribe. They will be able to subscribe when the drawdown is less than 30%.

I see, thank you. But how can you make the drawdown smaller if there is already a drawdown of more than 30 per cent?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I see, thank you. But, how can you make the drawdown smaller if there is already a drawdown of more than 30 per cent?

The maximum drawdown is fixed. The current one changes when the profit of the current position increases, and as an option, you can change it quickly. Refill the deposit and the current drawdown will decrease.

Konstantin Nikitin:

The maximum drawdown is fixed. The current one changes when the profit of the current positions increases, well, you can change it quickly as an option. You can make a deposit and the current drawdown will decrease.

It is better not to make deposits and withdrawals with open positions. If someone will lose their deposit, while you were depositing money and there are complaints from subscribers, the administration will take action.

I had a withdrawal in one of my signals during open trades, then the special formula is applied to the signal to avoid artificial increase. In the future, stop doing that, your real monthly gains will still be understated. Here's the response from the service desk:

"...since withdrawal operations on your signal have been excluded from the calculation, the basis for calculating growth is now higher than the actual growth. Therefore monthly growths are calculated lower than actual values. We will try to improve the algorithm in the future, there is nothing you can do right now, unfortunately".

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

It is better not to make deposits and withdrawals with open positions. If someone will lose their deposit, while you were depositing money and there are complaints from subscribers, the administration will take action.

I had a withdrawal in one of my signals during open trades, then the special formula is applied to the signal to avoid artificial increase. In the future, stop doing that, your real monthly gains will still be understated. Here's the response from the service desk:

"...since withdrawal operations on your signal have been excluded from the calculation, the basis for calculating growth is now higher than the actual growth. Therefore monthly growths are calculated lower than actual values. We will try to improve the algorithm in the future, there is nothing you can do right now, unfortunately".

That's understandable. We were talking about the percentage drawdown. And to reduce it quickly, replenishment is the best way, if you don't want to close positions in deficit.

Konstantin Nikitin:

That's understandable. I was talking about the percentage drawdown. And to reduce it quickly, funding is the best way to do it if you don't want to close positions in deficit.

It seemed to me that they take the maximum historical drawdown that happened on the account, and further deposit/withdrawal should not affect the maximum, fixed, drawdown. Is the current drawdown used in the signals anywhere?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

It seemed to me that, they take the maximum historical drawdown that happened on the account and further deposits/withdrawals should not affect the maximum, fixed, drawdown. Is the current drawdown used in the signals anywhere?

Well just when the current drawdown exceeds 30% a new subscription of new clients to the signal is blocked until it is below 30% again.

Konstantin Nikitin:

Well exactly when the current drawdown exceeds 30% the new subscription of new clients to the signal is blocked until it is below 30% again.

Regardless of the fixed maximum drawdown?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Regardless of the recorded maximum drawdown?

The fixed maximum drawdown (as a percentage, if the percentage will be lower in the future when increasing the balance while the amount may be higher the maximum drawdown will not change) is used only for information about the signal.

Konstantin Nikitin:

The maximal drawdown fixed (in percentage terms, if the percentage will be lower in the future, while the amount can be larger, the maximal one will not change) is used only for information about the signal.

I see, thank you, I thought that a single recorded drawdown of more than 30 per cent would be a verdict on any signal. It turns out it is not.

Reason: