is it possible to read the screen via MT - page 5

:)))) you can turn on the religious fantasy, but on the flip side.

A cool hacker or group of hackers, breaks the passage to the MQ and thus to any DC , And if you want, puts his server part in the DC, yes, he is so cool that he goes directly to the developers staff computers every day and has the latest source of the latest versions of the terminal.He's so infiltrated with MQ that any version of the terminal already connects his backdoor code when compiling, allowing him to control even the webcams on the computers with the terminal.When you go to sleep, remember he is watching you, you may want to cover the webcams with plain opaque paper. And of course he has a chance to look at the screens of all traders in the world who use MQ, steal genius Expert Advisors and indicators.

how's the scenario?

Who likes what age better...but so I agree....

Yuriy Zaytsev:
:))) you can turn on the religious fantasy, but on the flip side.

A tough hacker or hacker's group, breaks the pass to MQ and thus to any brokerage company, and puts its server part in the brokerage company, yes, he is so cool that goes directly to the developers' computers every day and has the latest sources of the latest versions of the terminal.He's so infiltrated into MQ that any version of the terminal already connects his backdoor code when compiling, allowing him to control even the webcams on the terminal computers.When you go to sleep, remember he is looking at you, don't mind covering your webcam with plain opaque paper. And of course he has a chance to look at the screens of all traders in the world using MQ, steal brilliant advisors and indicators.

how is the scenario?

Mole scenario, blockbuster... as if the idea was much simpler, just a kind of doing mischief, and it's not about swapping an indicator or transaction, but just as if to roughly put it in the way but it's not the DC's fault...

You are a fool. (trader)

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I hope you understand English, I do, I've read a couple of dozen reviews, not a word about plugins. Give me a direct link please. And about age - it is not determined by the numbers in the passport. Sometimes even at the age of 60 a man thinks and writes at the level of a schoolboy.

Well, it happens. So I'm giving you the link https://b2broker.net/main/api/#variants, in Russian, and I'll even give you part of the advertisement explicitly.

MT4/MT5 WEB API - our own development.

When creating this product, we thought about how to make setup and installation as easy as possible, while solving a number of problems.
The MT 4/5 Web API will allow:

• Eliminate the use of MT4/MT5 server plug-ins, which will significantly reduce the load on the trading servers.
  • Significantly reduce the requirements for the integration of trading servers and web services, quickly and easily develop and connect the necessary functionality to your clients.
  • Eliminate the need for expensive C/C++ programming services and thus reduce development costs and/or integration with other services.
  • Simplify development by using a more convenient SOAP protocol.

And you really haven't heard about the MT server API and the fact that there are jobs for development programmers in the DC? Surprisingly...

Web API MT4/5 | B2Broker
Web API MT4/5 | B2Broker
  • b2broker.net

otaras76:

A mole scenario, a blockbuster... the idea was much simpler, just a kind of doing mischief, and it's not about swapping an indicator or a deal, but just roughly speaking, interfering but not the DC's fault...

It's not their fault ... so they are fools. (trader)

I think you have already guessed that such an option does not exist in MQ software, and not because it is impossible to do. But because if you do, it will be known not by one person but by each brokerage company.And there are people working in DC, and they can resign, they can inform about it either in a confidential conversation, or even to the press.
You do not think that there is only one technician who is going to do it.
And if, for example, he is offended and fired? Do you think he will not talk, perhaps some will, do you think everyone will?

What will happen next? You understand, right - MetaQuotes will cease to exist. The terminal is used not only in countries where the judicial system does not work, but also where the law can really punish. And MQ, in fact, is practically an international firm.

Topics like this have been coming up here for about 10 years, if not more.

But I can't hide it, I always have fun reading them.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

They have raised many similar ideas, some people believe in God, that is without proof that the broker not only sees your computer screen, but also can make transactions on your behalf.Some people believe that the broker can steal experts and unique indicators from the trader's computer.

As for religion, any belief, religion needs no proof, because dullness and fanaticism are usually involved. As for faith, it means lack of basic knowledge.

Let them be deluded.

And now a sober answer, no such thing is not possible.

Does your sober response contain only faith, or have you managed to detect technological obstacles? Don't hide them, reveal them.

Vladimir:

Does your sober answer contain only faith or have you managed to detect technological obstacles? Don't hide them, reveal them.

Do you have proof of the existence of god?

Oh sorry... do you have proof that MQ has made a hole through which any DC goes to any trader's comp?
Although probably there is no point in going to those who lose, you just complicate your life, DC goes only to those who are climbing steeply, of course before the first divine visit of DC employees with access to the accounts of a genius trader.

Although for sure some brokerage companies have webcams on traders' computers, who sometimes go to bed with a woman in front of the working at night. And then it does not matter whether the trader is losing or not.

So believers in this wonderful idea are advised to tape the webcam.

Well...
I'll get popcorn tomorrow, it's too late now, the convenience stores are far away.

One should always proceed from the fact that:

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU !

Sorry about the Capslock... But I'm sick of this topic of super traders who only learn to push a few buttons in the terminal...

Dmitiry Ananiev:

One should always proceed from the fact that:

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU !

Sorry about the Capslock... But I'm sick of this topic of super traders who only learn to push a few buttons in the terminal...

Usually in spring and autumn during schizoid exacerbations, such posts are the norm , but Spring is still hours away.
возможно ли считывание экрана через МТ
возможно ли считывание экрана через МТ
  • www.mql5.com
Вот возник такой вопрос: Касается всех кто знает Мт изнутри, только без споров, а на основе личных убеждений.... нет смысла спорить...

I'm not a frequent visitor here. I don't have time to read everything and I don't want to either. because to a large extent everything here is schizophrenia.... i.e. anything more than twice is pursuit mania, making money on forex, making a robot, finding something else, a lot of things that people show interest in more than once....

But how do you close the theme...? For it will take everyone into the woods... it means everyone believes in something and everyone is sitting on something..... - this is where the exchange of opinions takes place.

Reason: