FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 154

Teacher, please

Lesorub:

I'm always with the guys on the case...

and critters ruin the world ...

You should go to the gym. The gym. ;)

By the way, do a Google search for "beast" and go to the "videos" section. They call you to the gym there too. )))

Anatoli Kazharski:

You need to go to the gym. The gym. ;)

By the way, type "critter" into a Google search and go to "videos". They call you to the gym there too. )))

You'll get the man banned. There's no need to do that here. Anyway, I'm not the only one who's sick of you...

new-rena:
You'll get a man banned. There's no need to do that here. Anyway, I'm not the only one who's sick of you...

You need to keep it simple. You and him. And feed the white wolf. ;)

Everyone's already fed up with each other for one reason or another. What do we do now? The answer is simple. Just get on with your life and don't get banned, preferably. ;))

Anatoli Kazharski:

You need to keep it simple. You and him. And feed the white wolf. ;)

Everyone's already fed up with each other for one reason or another. What do we do now? The answer is simple. Just get on with your life and don't get banned, preferably. ;))

I didn't ask for pro-life advice or did I? All right, come on, let's move on.

Tell me what's going to happen to the Euro, because it's back on the rails again...

For example, I wrote about the moon that it is better to buy it from a pullback and to the level of about....

new-rena:
I didn't ask for pro-life advice or did I? Come on, let's move on.
So I didn't give you advice. You're confused again. I'm telling you to keep it simple, don't make it complicated. Otherwise you'll get confused again and get mad at yourself with a pointer to someone. But this pointer isPOINTER_INVALID. )))

Anatoli Kazharski:
So I didn't give you any advice. You're confusing things again. I told you to keep it simple, don't make it complicated. Otherwise you'll get confused again and get angry at yourself with the pointer. But this pointer isPOINTER_INVALID. )))
Well, are you satisfied with your intellect? Exhale.

new-rena:

Tell me what will happen to the Euro because it has come back to the crossroads again...

For example I wrote about the loonie that it's better to buy it from a pullback and up to the level of somewhere....

With the euro you are already too late for a good entry. And with USDCAD you can still make a sell and forget about it until a few figures drop. See where to close on your own (homework). Maybe, I will also give you a hint later. ;))

And MM observe. Or else you'll bang bang bang and then accuse me that I am the fool. But I know that it's not me. )))

new-rena:
That's it, happy with your intelligence? Exhale.

Don't forget about "simpler". ))

Anatoli Kazharski:
With the euro you are already too late for a good entry. And with USDCAD you can still make a sell and forget about it until a few figures drop. See where to close on your own (homework). Maybe, I will also give you a hint later. ;))
Hints are good. Made a prediction - let's wait. Now we'll see. I.e. the forecast (several figures) is 1.27?

Anatoli Kazharski:

And MM observe. Or else you'll bang bang bang and then accuse me that I am the fool. But I know that it's not me. )))

Don't forget about "simpler". ))

Of course, I'm a good student).

And MM is who?

Reason: