An interesting game - who can understand from transaction history how an advisor works - page 4

Figar0 >> :

Is the method linear? Or is it some kind of neuro?

P.S. When I read TEXX's and REXX's comments I was reminded of a Soviet cartoon about Oh and Ah)

Linear, without any metaphysics.

I forgot to say - even without optimisation.

Figar0 писал(а) >>

P.S. After reading TEXX's and REXX's comments, I was reminded of a Soviet cartoon about Oh and Ah.)

And I was reminded of "Guess the tune" .... for some reason. :)

TEXX >> :

For some reason I was reminded of the game "Guess the Tune" .... :)

I should not have posted the whole story then, but asked how many minimum trades would be enough for whom. Like, I'll guess this TS from five trades!

sanctus >> :

I should not have posted the whole story then, but asked how many minimum trades would be enough for whom. As if, I will guess this TS from five trades!

Guess from the last 12 (last) trades, a pair of Eurobucks. Stop Losses and Profits attached...

Files:

RomanS >> :

Guess from the last 12 (last) trades, eurobucks pair.

Let's start with the fact that this is a tester, with zero simulation quality (n/a). The results are likely to be very different in a demo or in the real world.

In this case, the question is what the tester had in mind when it was fed such quotes that the number of misalignment errors was 3.5 times the number of bars)

sanctus >> :

Let's start with the fact that this is a tester, with zero simulation quality (n/a). On a demo or in real world it's likely to have very different results.

Sorry... didn't realise you were real...

Respect...

The simulation quality does not matter, because it works on M30 and the signal is very stable, it does not depend on minutes

RomanS >> :

Sorry... didn't realise you were real...

Respect...

About the modelling quality it does not matter, as it works on M30 and the signal is very persistent, it does not depend on the minutes

>> Thank you. If the signal is persistent, why not put it on the demo?

sanctus >> :

Thank you. If the signal is persistent, why not put it on the demo?

Because it's only the 10th version of the EA...

I think there will be another 11.... 15-я.... when I write the XXth, I'll put it up then.