[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 846

7Konstantin7:

This is how they cheat in kitchens I just saw the stop level increased tenfold bitch) the spread is huge and the commission is huge

and this is on the ndc center

the message in a branch "Learn to earn, Countrymen" probably applies to kitchens?

P.S. Never get involved in pyramid schemes!

moskitman:
It's for people in general) I'm already experienced :D I know everything

You have to move away from mt4 in order to trade properly. Everything on mt4 is 100% kitchens, no matter whether they are Russian or Western.

Only one thing, you need a lot of money to trade where it's normal)

and here you can get a little money.)

7Konstantin7:

Only one thing, you need a lot of money to trade where it's normal)

and here you can get a little money.)

The first phrase is a fallacy. How much is a lot?

In my opinion to be tenacious monkey must learn to identify levels )))) and enter the market and increase the lot at levels, if the price has broken through the level, it enters a larger lot at the next level ) and so on ))) Who can write such a thing, knock in person ) or in an ICQ - my nickname ) I've thought about it for a long time and have a couple of ideas ;)

And what criteria will you use to determine levels?

marker:
The first phrase is a fallacy. How much is a lot?

about 150,000 - 300,000 roubles depending on the type of account

as a matter of fact they cheat everywhere, even in normal places, but they at least know the measure so that the trader does not get upset.

you should use paperwork at our exchanges or through a bank, for instance.

marker:
And what criteria will you use to determine levels?
As an option the opening of an N number of candles on one level ) so to speak fences ) + the presence of good tails )

7Konstantin7:

about 150,000-300,000 roubles depending on the type of account

As a matter of fact, they cheat everywhere, even in good places, but at least they know the measure so that the trader does not get upset.

As for the Dukes, the entrance fee is now 1K dollars. In Sachs, it starts at 5K, but at least Duke has auto-trading, you can rewrite it from mcl to java if you want to.

Reason: